PDA

View Full Version : ticket ?

skiladi
12-09-2006, 10:10 AM
I purchased a 5 day pass this season ( 6 wasn't offered and I almost never ski on Sat. or holidays ) so my ? is this. I want to ski tomorrow ( Sunday ) and do the demo thing and bring some food item also but I will be at ME in the a.m. and at LP in the p.m. so what do I do? Can I buy a day pass at ME for both peaks? Will that be $52?-5? What will it be with the Sugarcard? More? And that won't reduce it for my contribution. I'm confused. Maybe I will just wait to ski LP on Monday. I want my 6-day. WAH! ; {

Just checked the site and LP is $66 tomorrow,right? So do I have to purchase my pass at LP to do both? Can I buy for both at ME? Can I upgrade when I get to LP? Cause I want to do the demo early like be there at 7:30.

ski_resort_observer
12-09-2006, 11:10 AM
Your question is abit complicated so I called a friend up at LP. She said there has been some phone number changes so I would call 583-6861 or 583-6533. Good luck

Lostone
12-09-2006, 01:11 PM
It says a Sugarcard is $51 Sun - Fri, ( doesn't mention early season discount.) Today's snow report says regular all mountain is $46, today, so that would seem to be the best. You can buy a ticket for both at North.

I'm not absolutely sure about the savings with the Sugarcard. I'd call to make sure, either the numbers SRO gave, or Guest Services: 583-6537.

skiladi
12-09-2006, 03:42 PM
It says a Sugarcard is $51 Sun - Fri, ( doesn't mention early season discount.) Today's snow report says regular all mountain is $46, today, so that would seem to be the best. You can buy a ticket for both at North.

I'm not absolutely sure about the savings with the Sugarcard. I'd call to make sure, either the numbers SRO gave, or Guest Services: 583-6537.

I have the ph.#'s , thanks , SRO & Lostone. Early season ended today according to the site so LP will be $66 tomorrow. $51 with the SC so chances are I will stay at ME and do LP Monday.

win
12-09-2006, 03:45 PM
Early season dates and prices are posted for planning purposes. However, we do not have enough open to go to $66, so we are $46 All-Mountain and $35 Mount Ellen. If you check the snow report we always post the prices that day. Sorry for the confusion but I hope this helps.

skiladi
12-11-2006, 09:34 PM
Early season dates and prices are posted for planning purposes. However, we do not have enough open to go to $66, so we are $46 All-Mountain and $35 Mount Ellen. If you check the snow report we always post the prices that day. Sorry for the confusion but I hope this helps.

Thanks. It was a nice surprize when I got to the ticket window. $30 at ME with my donation. Skied there today as well. Not sure about LP but I thought the terrain would be more interesting. Exterm was nice , what I could see of it! :shock:

Lostone
12-11-2006, 09:47 PM
Did you ever get that dog on the snowboard? :lol:

Treeskier
12-11-2006, 11:09 PM
Nice skiing with you Sunday!