PDA

View Full Version : Sugarbush Thursday

Mike_451
12-07-2006, 04:36 PM
First 1/2 of the day, untill 2 or so, pretty good, Upper Rim Run was nice, a bit fast though, Elbow was closed, but when it opened there was nice snow off the the sides becuase the course was set up in the middle, and everything got scraped onto the sides, Looking Good, was Looking Good, nice snow, still had those damn wales, Lower Rimrun, was nice, a bit thin, and had an icy patch on one of the lower pitches.

Afternoon, POWDER BABY.... Everything had about three or four inches of fresh pow on it, and it was dumping an inch every 15 minuets. By the time you started a second run, your tracks were allready filled in! About an hour of very very sick skiing, best of the season so far.

FIS is starting to look decent, even though the guns have been off, the Ski Patrol skidded it today and it I would ski it if they would just take that damn rope down :twisted: I saw them piling guns up at the top of exterminator.......

They are still hammering lower elbow, and way back.....

If we end up getting enough snow, it wouldn't take much on Cruiser to bring it to the botom, mabey Sunday or Monday, I don't see how Saturday is possible, especially with the broken pipe.

Anywawy, the skiing today was good, and it was great at the end of the day, I got 12 runs in, 4 on Looking Good, 4 on Elbow, and 4 on Lower Rimrun......

Strat
12-07-2006, 04:57 PM
So when is it that you go to work?

8)

Mike_451
12-07-2006, 05:11 PM
Next wednesday :(