PDA

View Full Version : Blazers: Mini, Regular, Adventure etc....

castlerock
12-07-2006, 11:30 AM
OK, It is Thursday the 7th, the program starts Saturday morning, we (the parents) haven't heard anything yet. (please correct me if I am the outlier here). In checking with the anticipated coach of one of my groms, he hasn't heard anything yet. What gives?

Last year we had great communication. I know that a lot of things are new at the hill, but the best way to avoid a mess on Saturday morning is to get some info out....

Has anyone heard anything?

ski_resort_observer
12-07-2006, 12:11 PM
I hear ya, I'm having a pretty frustrating time communicating with the Bush myself.

What I would do is call the program, you can call the 800-53-SUGAR, they will transfer you up and hopefully you'll get the info. They are crazy busy up there getting things ready. I would also email John at jatkinson@sugarbush.com. Good luck

win
12-07-2006, 02:43 PM
No excuse. I was told that all parents have been contacted, but this is obviously not the case. Blazers are beginning this weekend at Lincoln Peak. I will have John Atkinson post the details here.

atkinson
12-07-2006, 03:07 PM
We are indeed starting this weekend as I noted in emails to program participants in late November. I am working hard to finalize the details for the groups and will then be sending out the info asap. If you are not receiving emails, please let me know. The coaches have also been informed, especially the ones who have shown up for training. I sincerely apologize for all delays and miscommunications.

John

castlerock
12-07-2006, 04:22 PM
We are indeed starting this weekend as I noted in emails to program participants in late November. I am working hard to finalize the details for the groups and will then be sending out the info asap. If you are not receiving emails, please let me know. The coaches have also been informed, especially the ones who have shown up for training. I sincerely apologize for all delays and miscommunications.

John

I don't want to give the wrong impression. I received the intro email of November 15th. It was on time, had all the requisite info, forms to fill out etc. It was excellent and well organized.

I was just looking for the final group/coach info.

We'll be there Saturday, looking forward to a great season.

atkinson
12-08-2006, 11:17 AM
Traditionally, the group assignments have gone out the Thursday before we start, which they did. I will also be sending regular Thursday updates throughout the season.

It's snowing hard!

John