PDA

View Full Version : Kids Programs @ ME?

tymoguls
11-19-2006, 08:12 PM
I know alot has been happening on the mountain, but the web site still says ...

"KIDS ALC PROGRAMS (Stay tuned for 06/07 programs)"

In the AZ Ski Area Challenge, Win states "With respect to seasonal kids programs, John Egan is planning to have some next year at Mount Ellen."

Does anybody have a sense of what's going to be offered at ME this year? Seems like this would all be worked out by now.

ski_resort_observer
11-19-2006, 08:52 PM
I don't know the answer but I know how you should be able to find out. Call 800-537-8427 and ask one of the agents. If they don't know they will either find out for you and call you back or they will transfer you to Gretchen Ackland who is the front person for the kid's programs. You can also email her at gackland@sugarbush.com, assuming Gretchen is still at the Bush. If not, the person who you talk to will know who has the info you seek.

Even easier, Win will post the answer for you here :D

castlerock
11-19-2006, 09:01 PM
John Atkinson is running the seasonal programs this year....

http://forums.skimrv.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=44

atkinson
11-20-2006, 09:17 AM
I apologize for lack of info on the website. Still trying to get my feet underneath me in the new job. Btw, Toni Capel is the new ALC Administrator and she can be reached at tcapel@sugarbush.com. Gretchen is helping manage the resort's computer systems now, so you might see her around the mountain.

The Diamond Dogs and Freeriders programs are based at Mount Ellen this year, along with First-timers, group and private sessions, too. The Blazer and TeenX programs are based at Lincoln Peak, but these kids visit Mount Ellen at least a few times a season.

If you have any specific questions Ty, please drop me an email at jatkinson@sugarbush.com or call 583-6534. If you want to join one of the programs, either Toni or I can help, also.

The mountains are white again and opening day is less than a hundred hours away. Happy Thanksgiving!

John

Tin Woodsman
11-20-2006, 09:42 AM
I apologize for lack of info on the website. Still getting my feet underneath me in the new job. Btw, Toni Capel is new ALC Administrator, who can be reached at tcapel@sugarbush.com. Gretchen is still at Sugarbush, so you expect to see her around the mountain still.

The Diamond Dogs and Freeriders programs are based at Mount Ellen this year, along with First-timers, group and private sessions, too. The Blazer and TeenX programs are based Lincoln Peak, but these kids visit Mount Ellen at least a few times a season.

If you have any specific questions Ty, please drop me an email at jatkinson@sugarbush.com or call 583-6534.

The mountains are white again!

John
John -

Congrats on the new role!

atkinson
11-20-2006, 10:03 AM
Thank you, Monsieur Woodsman. I am excited to be here.

How many people can say that their boss was just recognized by Powder Mag as one of the 50 most influential skiers?

John

win
11-20-2006, 02:20 PM
no need for me when one has someone like John on the team!

tymoguls
11-20-2006, 05:56 PM
Thanks all! Very informative. I'll take up my follow-on questions with John off-line.

Dad + sons are juiced for our first ski season @ ME. Hope to see some of you there.