PDA

View Full Version : Clay Brook Interior

ski_resort_observer
11-08-2006, 06:41 PM
There are fairly large pics of a model unit, click the link on this page.
http://www.sugarbush.com/realestate/cm.asp?pn=claybrookresidences&pid=72

For the inside construction images i do not think larger images are needed. For exteriors there are other threads here that have larger pics. :D

11-08-2006, 08:19 PM
There are fairly large pics of a model unit, click the link on this page.
http://www.sugarbush.com/realestate/cm.asp?pn=claybrookresidences&pid=72
Wow. What a dump... ;)

Seriously, that pad is niiiiiiiiiice.... :shock:

Lostone
11-08-2006, 09:02 PM
I'm a little jealous of the kitchen. :roll:

You think they'd mind me dropping by to do a little cooking, now and then? :? :P

random_ski_guy
11-08-2006, 09:46 PM
that is sweet pad, so tasteful.

Bubba
11-09-2006, 07:36 AM
Nice to see Gary's work on the walls.
http://www.pfagallery.com/artists/Eckhart.htm

noski
11-09-2006, 09:32 AM
I'm a little jealous of the kitchen. :roll:

You think they'd mind me dropping by to do a little cooking, now and then? :? :P

Are you funnin me? I think I mentioned the kitchen a few times in a previous post. I love it.

Lostone
11-09-2006, 09:50 AM
I wouldn't fun you. :?

OK... I would, but I'm not, in this case. My kitchen is verrry small. It is one of the compromises I had to accept for my plan. Still, when I see a place set up that well, and with that much room. Really looks nice. 8)

With all those units, they wouldn't mind me looking around for an empty one for cooking, every now and then, would they? :wink:

11-09-2006, 09:54 AM
Is Claybrook fully furnished? I'd imagine so.

castlerock
11-09-2006, 10:01 AM

Anything that has fractional ownership has to be, I'd guess...

Lostone
11-09-2006, 10:11 AM
Oh yes! Check out the link SRO posted above. 8)

11-09-2006, 10:50 AM

I figured as much. The units are sweet for sure. I really like the tannish-brown and classic blue doors with the black hardware. My only complaint is the contractor white walls. How is something like that handled between fractional owners? Some nice deep tones with that fat white trim would go a long way.

11-09-2006, 10:58 AM
I split this out from the marketing thread.

Another thing. What is the ceiling height in there? Gotta be 10'.

noski
11-09-2006, 12:06 PM

I figured as much. The units are sweet for sure. I really like the tannish-brown and classic blue doors with the black hardware. My only complaint is the contractor white walls. How is something like that handled between fractional owners? Some nice deep tones with that fat white trim would go a long way.

What a treat to be quibbling over paint color.....for years and years and years we have stopped and started over and over with expansion thru various ownership. This time it's real. Thanks again Win et al. Whatever color you pick is just dandy to me.

11-09-2006, 12:17 PM

What a treat to be quibbling over paint color.....for years and years and years we have stopped and started over and over with expansion thru various ownership. This time it's real. Thanks again Win et al. Whatever color you pick is just dandy to me.
Oh...please don't think I'm being too critical. It's just that place is so radical that a nice paint job is the only flaw I can see!