PDA

View Full Version : First floor of my house in Warren for rent

nxtdrnaybr
11-01-2006, 12:11 PM
Anybody looking for a seasonal(or more long term) rental?

The first floor of my house in Warren is for rent. 2br, 1.5ba, spacious. Livingroom, dining room, kitchen, new full bath. Laundry hookups in foyer. 12x12 deck. Parking for 4 cars. Woodstove in kitchen and a bunch of wood to burn. It is available either monthly or for the ski season. Season is Dec-Mar for $4500 includes all utils. Or $700/mo plus half the electric and propane heat. Cable is included.

I only use the upstairs on weekends and is total seperate from the first floor, usually every other weekend in the winter depending on the snow. Private location, 4x4 is recommended, but not required. Located up in Warren Alpine Village about 5mi to Sugarbush. if you've got questions or want to get in touch, email me at warrenvt@gmail.com. i'll be up there is coming weekend.

http://a.im.craigslist.org/fk/x3/vfQ4LcByW1B0rScl12u7HLP1CLk2.jpg

nxtdrnaybr
11-01-2006, 10:30 PM
I've been asked what an estimate for the utilities would be in a month.....

In a cold month I would say about $115/mo. About $40 for electric and about $75 for heat, after the split. Really depends on the tenant and how responsible they are with the heat. I'd be will to work out a fixed cost for the heat if it made it easier since I only pay when the tank gets filled. I've been burned in the past with tenants that cranked up the heat when it was included in the rent, so i just want some sense of responsibility on the tenants part.