PDA

View Full Version : Where is Saturday's presentation going to be?

Treeskier
10-03-2006, 10:17 PM
My guess is the sprung tent used by ski school last winter. They could add a valley rental tent on the court yard to expand the event.

......Close to the parking lot and easy access to Clay Brook.

Weather permiting should be a great day for a hike. Personally I like to hike up and ride down.

So how much do you think will be on the tour?

Doing my snow dance

Lostone
10-04-2006, 07:06 AM
I believe it is to be in the village, whether in the sprung structure or not, I'm not sure, but would guess you're right.

I also agree with your method of lift-assisted hiking. For me, the hike down is harder than the hike up.

We have our condo meeting that day. Hope we get out in time to catch (most of?) the presentation.

8)

Tin Woodsman
10-04-2006, 09:13 AM
Can anyone provide the run down of the schedule? I think the BBQ is at noon, but I'm not sure on that. I know the Bravo is running from 9 to 3. Other than that, I know nothing.

Lostone
10-04-2006, 01:42 PM
Not really a rundown, with times, but there is a section on their website:
http://www.sugarbush.com/communityday.aspx

And it says the lift is 12:00 to 3:00 (That is 15:00, for those that aren't greater than 12:00 challenged. :lol: )

castlerock
10-05-2006, 08:50 AM
I got the impression from the web site that there might not be one presentation as in prior years, as the line item said "resort presentations".

Win?

Lostone
10-05-2006, 03:02 PM
My read of that is more than one person doing a presentation = presentations.

Such as Win, then maybe Adam, Bob, John Egan,... EAch handling part of the show, saying what is coming in their worlds of responsibility.

But I'm just in the rumor side. :wink:

castlerock
10-05-2006, 03:21 PM
My read of that is more than one person doing a presentation = presentations.

Such as Win, then maybe Adam, Bob, John Egan,... EAch handling part of the show, saying what is coming in their worlds of responsibility.

But I'm just in the rumor side. :wink:

You are most probably right. but I find it funny that there isn't a time announced for the presentation/s