PDA

View Full Version : good place to advertise 1bdrm apt?

jwt
06-28-2006, 09:10 AM
Does anyone know a good place to advertise an apt 1 m. from North? Don't want to use forum, but asking where ( besides Valley Reporter, which it is in) Thanks, Snow flies in 4 mos.!

noski
06-28-2006, 09:18 AM
Do you have one to rent or are you looking for one to rent? S_R_O is looking for a 1-2br place to live in the valley. PM him if it matches up.

ski_resort_observer
06-28-2006, 09:57 AM
Thanks noski....heading to Vermont in a few hours. I will be offline for a few days. JWT...PM me with the details if you like. I own a place in the valley but is rented longterm. Although, unbelieveably I got a call from one of my neighbors last night who told me she heard my renter was moving out, she had no idea I was returning, for good, to the valley. Weird! So maybe I can get my place back. I am lucky in that I can stay with my friends in Chelsea as long as I need to. This is definately going to be \\"another strange trip\\" in the game of life.

Lostone
06-28-2006, 10:41 AM
Wow! That is some strange timing! :shock: And, if true, how nice it is for you! :)

As for the original post, others may chime in, but as one of the mods, I have no objection to you posting it here and on the Valley section, as an occassional thing. It helps us be a community resource, which I like the idea of. We don't want it to become a commercial site, but I take it more like putting a note up on one of the boards in the stores or post office.

And I think putting up those notices is a good thing, as well as running an ad in the Distorter. :wink:

ski_resort_observer
06-28-2006, 10:54 AM
JWT and I have been PM'ing. Not sure if it will work for me but it sounds like a great place and reasonable rent. PM him if you know anyone looking.

Must unplug computer, pack in box, drive to the homeland.

Lostone..I hear what your saying but if it's a personal thing rather than a commercial thing, like a real estate company that has a bunch of rentals, I hope that would be allowed.

Lostone
06-28-2006, 01:48 PM
Lostone..I hear what your saying but if it's a personal thing rather than a commercial thing, like a real estate company that has a bunch of rentals, I hope that would be allowed.

That is my thought, also. :wink:

I've seen boards used for ski house ads and feel that to be ok. But for a business, there are more proper places for that. 8)