PDA

View Full Version : skiMRV golf team

noski
05-20-2006, 06:43 AM
On Sunday afternoon June 25, I am hosting the Times Argus Chamber Challenge at Sugarbush. $250 for a foursome gets you range balls, cart/grees fees, BBQ, Contest holes, Food on course (Common Man/Paradise Deli prepare that...yum), Long Trail on course, Putting contest, and lots of prizes. Worst team gets the biggest trophy- so it's all about the fun. I figured since I don't golf so well, I would reward others like me by giving the big trophy. Singles can golf for $75 and I will pair you up.

We are done about 6pm, so you folks down south can be home by 10 or 11.

If you have never golfed at Sugarbush, what a great start! Scramble format, best ball played on each stroke. Anyone have an interest?

noski
05-30-2006, 03:33 PM
bump.

Anyone....? Anyone.....? Bueller?

How about you Win, would you like to captain a skiMRV team? I'll even let you play for free. :wink: And a skiMRV team would qualify for the Media Challenge Trophy. Won by SKI magazine last year.

madskier6
05-30-2006, 05:47 PM
I would love to play but the reason I haven't responded is because unfortunately family commitments will not allow me to be in the Valley on Sunday 6/25. Sorry. I wish I could participate as it sounds like a great event and I always love playing that course. Good luck.

daevious
05-30-2006, 08:17 PM
Bubba plays a little golf now and then, I hear.

Bubba
05-31-2006, 07:29 AM
Bubba plays a little golf now and then, I hear.

First time I've ever been accused of playing "golf".
"Whack and chase", yes, but never "golf".

Would love to join, but it's too early in the day for me. I probably wouldn't be able to get there before 4.

Fourwide
05-31-2006, 10:29 AM
I would also like to play, but I won't be up that weekend. Is there a plan to fix that awful short driving zone on the par 5 on the front?

Bubba
06-01-2006, 08:14 AM
I would also like to play, but I won't be up that weekend. Is there a plan to fix that awful short driving zone on the par 5 on the front?

http://forums.skimrv.com/viewtopic.php?t=299