PDA

View Full Version : Base Village Pictures

skiers_left
05-09-2006, 10:40 AM
Am I the only one who is curious about progress of construction?

Win, do you think someone could update pictures on a regular basis?

Tin Woodsman
05-09-2006, 11:43 AM
Am I the only one who is curious about progress of construction?

Win, do you think someone could update pictures on a regular basis?

I'm pretty sure there are relatively (less than 1 month old) updated pics of the base area at

www.lincolnpeakvillage.com

skiers_left
05-09-2006, 11:58 AM
march 30th isn't too recent...its not like it should be difficult for them to take a digital camera out once a week from the marketing offices.

Tin Woodsman
05-09-2006, 12:36 PM
march 30th isn't too recent...its not like it should be difficult for them to take a digital camera out once a week from the marketing offices.
Is March 30 the most recent pics? I'm sure they'll update it shortly, but given the importance of this project to SB's future, you would think there would bemore frequent updates.

win
05-09-2006, 05:11 PM
Yes. We will be updating frequently. Today, there is a shot on the home page of sugarbush.com and also a couple taken April 21st in the photo gallerly of the sugarbush.com site under about us and then photo gallery. You are correct about the Lincolnpeakvillage photos. We need some newer ones.

skiers_left
05-09-2006, 09:17 PM
thanks win!

Lostone
05-09-2006, 11:13 PM
From today:
0509 (http://groups.msn.com/JimsSceneryPix/claybrookprijectpix.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=1020)

And if you keep going back, in the album, you can see back to the beginning... Well... :roll: with a few gaps, here and there. :wink:

Strat
05-10-2006, 06:38 AM
I know it's nit-picky, but for the demographic the bush is advertising to with lincolnpeakvillage.com... spelling counts. 8)

Below the "View our Progess" link, it mentions "ariel" views.

Lostone - Wow! There's a hotel there! Nice pic... haven't been up to south in quite some time... thanks for the view.

05-10-2006, 10:05 AM
From today:
0509 (http://groups.msn.com/JimsSceneryPix/claybrookprijectpix.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=1020)

And if you keep going back, in the album, you can see back to the beginning... Well... :roll: with a few gaps, here and there. :wink:
Not fair! How come you get to take rides on Gatehouse after the season is over...?! ;)

Lostone
05-10-2006, 11:07 AM
It isn't as good as it seems.

They only let me ride the lift if I ski down.

And as there is almost no snow there... :roll: It takes a loooong time! :shock:

:lol: