PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

05-01-2006, 12:15 PM
Thank you Mother Nature for the great weather last weekend (you owed us one).
Thank you Mt Ellen for providing such a beautiful view and place to ski.
Thank you Detonators for struggling up to the deck and providing us with ear candy.
Thank you Hardy for getting the Detonators and gear up the hill, and for the Hendrix and the Neal Young covers.

And most of all,
Thank you Win for putting it all together, and for providing us with an environment and experiences that are truly unique, noteworthy, and incomparable anywhere in the Northeast.
You're doing a commendable job....

xskierofsugarbush
05-01-2006, 12:50 PM
It was an awesome way to finish the season! Thanks Win!

saabski
05-01-2006, 01:29 PM
Ditto ditto DITTO!!!!! I posted my thanks elsewhere, but it bears repeating. Thanks Win and all who worked Sunday.....

castlerock
05-01-2006, 01:37 PM
With all the good will, and finally some recognition that Win and the crew have the right motivation in how they run the area, please remember this next year when some idiot posits: " They didn't fix Gatehouse after it broke down because they didn't want to spend the money"

win
05-01-2006, 06:59 PM
Thank you!!! We had a blast and really enjoyed watching people have fun. That's really why we are in this business (other than liking to ski ourselves). Hardy is off to a bus man's holiday - skiing in Colorado - so I will show him these messages when he gets back. You have thanked us, and we really appreciate it, but it is the entire Sugarbush team that deserves the credit. They did the hard work this winter and they really care.

skibum1321
05-02-2006, 06:23 AM
Unfortunately I skied elsewhere for most of the year, but thanks for a great ending to my lift-serviced season.

Lostone
05-02-2006, 08:55 PM
Win,
I'd like to add my thanx to those who've already spoken, in this thread and in many of the others, for your participation in this forum and the Alpine Zone.

There is no substitute for getting the official word from the horse's mouth. (of course there are all these rumors that I now have to try to sell on the black market... but that's my problem. :roll: ;) )

I think you can see that we can be an unruly bunch at times, but most are customers and many, fans of the mountain.

I think the loyalty to Sugarbush and to the Mad River Valley are a strong part of what makes the place special to many people.

Thanx to all who came up to visit this season.

Thanx to all that didn't but thought about it enough to drop in here and read and talk about it. Try to make it next year.

In the mean time, the valley doesn't close down for the summer. There is golf, tennis, biking, boating, hiking, soaring, ... and so much more. Just remembering the look on a friend's face after getting here and saying "These mountains really are green!".

C'mon up and visit. 8)

shady
05-03-2006, 07:26 PM
I too would like to thank everyone at the 'Bush for opening for one more weekend, forcing me to drag out my gear for one more great day on the slopes. Everyone I talked to was super friendly. The personality and general feel for the mountain and everyone there made me this year get a Mt Ellen season pass. I've had another pass for the past 2 years but now since I live 40 minutes away, it was a no brainer on which pass to get. Hopefully the weather/wind will cooperate more next year. Regardless of that fact, I'd rather see my money going towards a down to earth and friendly mountain, rather than a big conglomo. Keep it up SB and see you next year - I'll be there on opening day. Pics from throughout the season, including 4/29, are up on my web site.

BTW, if the 'Bush had stayed open just another couple of days, they could've beaten K. What bragging rights that would've been.

-Jay