PDA

View Full Version : Reward Offered

noski
03-18-2006, 09:32 AM
pm me if you have any clue who cut down and hauled away the Blue Tooth sign between 3am-5am Saturday morning. Win is offering a reward....I will maintain confidentiality to those who pm. I have to, you know my name!

Treehugger
03-18-2006, 03:09 PM
Wow. They didn't think someone would steal the sign? Duh.

summitchallenger
03-18-2006, 07:50 PM
Guess that illustrates how people feel about the 'Tooth and rumors of it closing.

smootharc
03-20-2006, 07:19 AM
....have been used for charity fund raising. I get the passion behind the theft, but doesn't seem quite right....imho.

Snowman
03-20-2006, 04:10 PM
I don't think there was any passion behind it, or a need to show their feelings.

I think they were just souvenir hunters. And likely drunken souvenir hunters. :roll:

smootharc
03-20-2006, 04:37 PM
And likely drunken souvenir hunters. :roll:

...as the valley has no night life....

Plowboy
03-20-2006, 04:57 PM
Great suovenir? What are they going to do, keep it in the closet. The SB North sign was stolen many years back. 2 weeks later it was found in a dorm room at UVM. This town is to small to hide something like that, with a reward and all. Unless it went way out of town, it will turn up someday. Maybe on eBay :roll:

noski
03-20-2006, 05:03 PM
Great suovenir? What are they going to do, keep it in the closet. The SB North sign was stolen many years back. 2 weeks later it was found in a dorm room at UVM. This town is to small to hide something like that, with a reward and all. Unless it went way out of town, it will turn up someday. Maybe on eBay :roll:

Don't laugh, I put a watch on key words "Sugarbush Blue Tooth Sign" for 12 months on Ebay. Maybe!

Plowboy
03-20-2006, 05:19 PM
If you don't find on eBay my kids will. They are experts. I would tell you the story but the list of items would be too long. One item was 600 acres in Texas!!! Cheap water front property :lol: