PDA

View Full Version : It's just not right!

Treeskier
02-08-2006, 01:55 PM
The Daffidills are 1.5" sprouts in my front yard. And Jay got 20" new so far this week. Ground hog saw his shadow. What is next? The way it is going a blizzard for the weekend. Lots of Sugarbush pass holders going out west to ski. Mother nature sure can not make up her mind!

Doing my snow dance.

tyler
02-08-2006, 02:56 PM
Never been to Sugarbush and my brother and I will be heading up there on Feb. 17 and 18. Looks like we might get lucky. What are the conditions like currently and what is the outlook through next week? When is the blizzard sheduled to hit town?

Tyler

skibum1321
02-09-2006, 07:36 AM
Never been to Sugarbush and my brother and I will be heading up there on Feb. 17 and 18. Looks like we might get lucky. What are the conditions like currently and what is the outlook through next week? When is the blizzard sheduled to hit town?

Tyler
There's no blizzard scheduled to hit VT. It'd be pretty sweet if there was though.

skiladi
02-09-2006, 09:38 AM

Tyler
There's no blizzard scheduled to hit VT. It'd be pretty sweet if there was though.

Right now they are talking "coastal storm" possible but you never know in NE. Things could change! Keep dancing!! ; }

Plowboy
02-12-2006, 05:13 PM
What is next? The way it is going a blizzard for the weekend.

Doh !!!!

Lostone
02-12-2006, 07:24 PM
He didn't say where it was for. :cry:

pssst... Treeskier... Do the dancing up here! :roll:

:wink:

Treeskier
02-13-2006, 06:11 PM
Mid MT trees skied OK. Lower MT are just to thin. Exterm woods skied nice today.

Glad to see the weekend is not rain as earlier forcasted. Doing my Snow Dance.

Lostone
02-13-2006, 09:10 PM
Exterm woods skied nice today.

:? Seems I was there in April when you said that. There were places where you had to put one ski there and the other there in order to not be on sand and rock. :roll: :wink:

But keep doing that dance! 8)

smootharc
02-14-2006, 08:27 AM
....which got me wondering.

At this point in the season, what are the official SB and MRG season snowfall totals ?

And then you take away that late October 20-25" event, and what's left ?

I'm off to weep in my Wheaties, which has a bunch of snowboarders on the cover....

TwinTipTele
02-17-2006, 05:43 PM
....which got me wondering.

At this point in the season, what are the official SB and MRG season snowfall totals ?

And then you take away that late October 20-25" event, and what's left ?

I'm off to weep in my Wheaties, which has a bunch of snowboarders on the cover....

The 22 inches in October are not included in our snowfall totals.

-TTT

(121" to date)

KingM
02-17-2006, 06:24 PM
(121" to date)

Great news! That means to meet our annual average of 250" we can look forward to 129 inches of snow in the next six weeks. A lot of power days await! :P