PDA

View Full Version : LP only lift tiks

ski_resort_observer
01-19-2006, 07:55 PM
The Bush has been offering a less expensive option via the ME only seasons pass and the recent $26 bucks for ME on Tues and Wed for the rest of the season. All good things.

What about a midweek LP only day ticket for maybe $39? Maybe try it out on Thursdays. What have they got to lose except some empty chairs.

Thoughts?

summitchallenger
01-20-2006, 05:53 PM
I doubt they will do that. Most of the traffic is over there.

Lostone
01-20-2006, 08:06 PM
You would need a 38% increase in people that would not have normally skied here to enable them to break even on what they would normally make. :?

noski
01-23-2006, 07:55 AM
You would need a 38% increase in people that would not have normally skied here to enable them to break even on what they would normally make. :?
What do you suppose a 38% increase over the current midweek skier number would equate to?

ski_resort_observer
01-23-2006, 10:52 AM
What do you suppose a 38% increase over the current midweek skier number would equate to?

I was hoping someone would ask that question. Since I am talking about day tiks, after deleting the season pass holders and people that are on some sort of ski/stay deal, during the midweek I feel your not talking about alot of people. We all know the number varies but just throwing a number out like 500 day tiks sold, you would need to attract about 190 day skiers more going by professor Lostone's figure..

If you did some avertising in Burlington maybe it would bring a bunch of skiers to the Bush, maybe even grab some who would be going to Stowe or Bolton for the day.

Hey..it's just an idea to chew over. :D