PDA

View Full Version : Your passes now accepted at the golf course and other news..

arc1
01-18-2006, 02:30 PM
According to the management, as of today you may use your ski pass for rounds at the golf course through next November. Marketing has just annouced that this fabulous weather has made the traditional pond skimming event available starting now on all open ski trails, if you can find any. John Egan and his extreme team staff have moved all programs to below the Warren Store, where he is holding surf and kyack clinics on the standing overhead wave forming there. All sharp objects have been removed from the admin offices, and Bob was just seen running down the access road in foul weather gear shaking his fists at the sky and cursing someone named Ullr, who has apparently departed these parts.

That is all.

Tin Woodsman
01-18-2006, 04:03 PM
Man - who the hell pissed off Ullr this year?

Every time we get close to good conditions, Mother Nature gives us a nice donkey punch of liquid reality.

Kill me now.

http://www.intellicast.com/IcastPage/LoadPage.aspx?loc=kbgm&seg=LocalWeather&prodgrp=RadarImagery&product=RadarLoop&prodnav=none

smootharc
01-19-2006, 09:23 AM
Man - who the hell pissed off Ullr this year? Every time we get close to good conditions, Mother Nature gives us a nice donkey punch of liquid reality. Kill me now.

....but someone was seen with Ullr's wife stumbling out of Big World at 2:45 am a few weeks ago.... :lol:

Strat
01-19-2006, 04:20 PM
Man - who the hell pissed off Ullr this year? Every time we get close to good conditions, Mother Nature gives us a nice donkey punch of liquid reality. Kill me now.

....but someone was seen with Ullr's wife stumbling out of Big World at 2:45 am a few weeks ago.... :lol:

No, you're mistaken, it was the Smokehouse... Big World closes at 10 :D

Though I'm always there till at least 11... ah, such is the life of a dishwasher...