PDA

View Full Version : Feedback so far...?

01-05-2006, 10:19 AM
What are your thoughts on the SkiMRV forums so far? Personally, I think this board is already a huge success - 1,266 posts and 105 members since 11/18/05. That's 26.45 new posts per day. To put it in perspective, AlpineZone receives 40.71 posts per day on average since its inception. Thank you to all of you that helped get this community off the ground!

smootharc
01-05-2006, 10:23 AM
....thanks to all for the set up and continued excellent monitoring. Well done !

djspookman
01-05-2006, 11:12 AM
I'm loving the forums! Thanks for making them Greg!

dave

Tin Woodsman
01-05-2006, 11:45 AM
Great progress so far. The discussion seems to come in spurts, with it being quiet for a few days followed by an explosion of interest in a new topic or two. I'd imagine that will even out as more people join the board. I was worred that after the initial rush, we'd lose momentum in terms of new members, but that doesn't seem to be happening. We've received great exposure from the MRV Chamber of Commerce and MRG on their websites. I think that by the end of the season, the word will really be out with respect to SkiMRV being the place to go to discuss what's happening both on the hills and down in the valley. I'd like to see some more participation from people in official positions, as the examples of TTT and mtnlady illustrate clearly the value this can bring to the table.

The Mods need some work though. :lol:

smootharc
01-05-2006, 01:27 PM
The Mods need some work though. :lol:

....I vote to quadruple all your salaries, and your Hooter's charge privledges.... :wink: