PDA

View Full Version : Minor GMVS complaint

freeheel_skier
01-01-2006, 09:43 AM
Maybe someone can enlighten me....yesterday at ME, the groomers were the only skiable trails for most. How come GMVS had Which Way closed for practice? This usually happens this time of year when conditions on Inverness are questionable. I usually don't have a problem with this, but this is one of the biggest/busiest weeks for the mountain. :?

Tin Woodsman
01-02-2006, 11:47 PM
My only GMVS complaint concerns Lower Brambles - why God why??!!! What a mess that thing is now.

summitchallenger
01-03-2006, 09:16 PM
Good old GMVS. They usually stay on Inverness, but every once in a while they migrate to Elbow and Which Way for practice. I also agree that they should not have scalped Lower Brambles...but then again, GMVS = $$$$$ for SB.

beelze
01-04-2006, 12:29 PM
My only GMVS complaint concerns Lower Brambles - why God why??!!! What a mess that thing is now.

Before Xmas I actually went inside to complain that I was nearly taken out by one of the race school rug rats. They were using WW
then as well and this kid was bombing it at the end of Cruiser right before where everything opens above the NRidge chair. He
passed me from behind in the couple feet between me and the trees. Had I turned even the smallest bit beforre catching him in
the back of my eye it would have been painful. Sure he probably only weighs 80lbs, but he was flying. Anyways I asked the
guys at the desk to please speak to whomever was the coach/responsible adult to review proper safe skiiing off the race run

Plowboy
02-19-2006, 08:32 PM
GMVS tried to close WW again today 2/19. After many compliants the trail was opened back up. The sking was very limited to a few trails with good snow. WW was one of them. Do they have to ask permission from SB or does GMVS make the call? It was not listed on the trail report as closed for a race or practice. Who ever made it , it was a bad call. It is a holiday weekend!!! :shock: :shock:

Strat
02-19-2006, 09:58 PM
I hate those little racer sh*ts. They always cut me off, box me in, fly by and leave me spinning. And their instructors are the epitome of stuck up skier jerks. Ugh, I just hate everything about them.

othripper
02-20-2006, 07:17 AM
Strat,

Comments like above are uncalled for. Please watch your language.

Plowboy
02-20-2006, 07:46 AM
I hate those little racer sh*ts. They always cut me off, box me in, fly by and leave me spinning. And their instructors are the epitome of stuck up skier jerks. Ugh, I just hate everything about them.

Come on, they're not that bad. :(

I like to watch their perfect race turns on Straight Shot. 8)

Strat
02-20-2006, 09:07 PM
Alright, sorry for the language... I've just been cut off and bullied around by those kids... just makes me angry!

Well actually, come to think of it, they haven't actually been that bad this year... then again, I haven't been to North (or been out at all) enough times to really come in contact with them...