PDA

View Full Version : SkiMRV "Spring Fling" or some such ?

smootharc
12-21-2005, 09:41 AM
Anyone have thoughts about trying to hatch a get together of some sort, perhaps this spring when the board has filled up a bit ? Might be fun. I feel like I'd like to meet some of the folks who've posted here and on AZ Sugarbush thread.

I'd be happy to burn the burgers and skorch the dogs into unrecognizable pellets (which you then rehydrate with catsup, mustard, and relish).

Anyways, a thought....

Strat
12-21-2005, 05:04 PM
Would be just a little weird for me to be hanging out with a bunch of middle-aged skiers...

8)

djspookman
12-22-2005, 08:01 AM
Would be just a little weird for me to be hanging out with a bunch of middle-aged skiers...

8)

well in that case i'll come along and bridge the age gap! (i'm 26)

dave

smootharc
12-22-2005, 08:58 AM

8)

....don't forget "middle aged" is the new twenty.... :lol:

Tin Woodsman
12-22-2005, 09:41 AM
Is it OK if I bring my inner child?

djspookman
12-22-2005, 10:18 AM

8)

lol!

smootharc
12-22-2005, 10:21 AM
Is it OK if I bring my inner child?

My inner demons can torment him.... :lol:

madskier6
12-22-2005, 05:08 PM
I think smootharc's idea of a Spring get together is a good one. I too would be interested in meeting and socializing with all the posters on this board and AZ. Count me in as someone willing to help in some capacity.

What did you have in mind, smootharc, a day of skiing together followed by apres ski festivities somewhere?

Strat
12-22-2005, 06:27 PM

8)

And that must mean that 15 is the new "middle aged," so I guess we're all set!

8)

andyzee
12-22-2005, 06:57 PM
I like the Bush, I like the idea. I would do my best to come. I'd be willing to burn and skorch as well.

smootharc
12-23-2005, 08:45 AM
I think smootharc's idea of a Spring get together is a good one. I too would be interested in meeting and socializing with all the posters on this board and AZ. Count me in as someone willing to help in some capacity.

What did you have in mind, smootharc, a day of skiing together followed by apres ski festivities somewhere?

...what might make sense, just thought I'd throw it out there. I know there's been some AZ get togethers and apparently they were enjoyed by all.

Ski then post-ski sounds like a fun time.

awf170
12-29-2005, 01:14 PM

8)

And that must mean that 15 is the new "middle aged," so I guess we're all set!

8)

hmmm, there would be a slight chance, I mean really slight chance of me making it. But if I did I could join you in representin the teens. :D