PDA

View Full Version : MRG: Roll Back the Clock Day - Jan. 31, 2006

madskier6
12-06-2005, 06:03 PM
I just posted this http://forums.alpinezone.com/about6725.html over at AZ.

Anyone here interested in making it out to MRG on Jan. 31 for $3.50? I realize that some of you that live in the Valley may have MRG Season Passes so the lift ticket price is not that meaningful. But it is a good excuse to have a great midweek day at MRG and get some folks together for some turns.

Any takers?

madskier6
01-26-2006, 11:48 AM
**Bump**

Anyone interested in meeting up for some turns on Tuesday 1/31 at MRG? I'll be there for the $3.50 lift tickets and would enjoy skiing with some fellow SkiMRV posters. I also posted a similar message over at AZ.

The conditions look to be improving significantly and we may have anywhere from 5-10 inches of new snow from this Sun night through Wed. morning (according to Roger Hill) with a chance for up to a foot. There should be some fresh snow on Tuesday morning (I hope).

Let me know if you're interested and we can set a time to meet at the Single.

skiladi
01-26-2006, 03:50 PM
**Bump**

Anyone interested in meeting up for some turns on Tuesday 1/31 at MRG? I'll be there for the $3.50 lift tickets and would enjoy skiing with some fellow SkiMRV posters. I also posted a similar message over at AZ.

The conditions look to be improving significantly and we may have anywhere from 5-10 inches of new snow from this Sun night through Wed. morning (according to Roger Hill) with a chance for up to a foot. There should be some fresh snow on Tuesday morning (I hope).

Let me know if you're interested and we can set a time to meet at the Single.

Chances are my friend and I will be Sugarbush deserters that day, if conditions are favorable at the River. I'll PM ya.