PDA

View Full Version : Looking for pictures (and jabber) of the 2005-2006 season?

atkinson
12-01-2005, 09:57 AM
Hey all,

Good to see a new improved forum for the MRV. RSN always seemed so backwards. Thanks Greg.

Anyhow ... I have started posting my Along the Fall Line column with lots of pictures that don't appear in the paper at www.iheartskiing.com. Click on the Sugarbush and MRG links to see how much powder we've had since before Halloween. Unbelieveable. There'll be a new post up tonight too, with a few shots of the Thanksgiving weekend skiing and riding.

The latest forecast is for 1-4" in the valleys tonight, more in the mountains. Is there any better phrase to hear in a weather forecast than "more in the mountains"? I guess "extended period of heavy snowfall" is pretty good too. Keep the faith, the snow is coming again. Now.

John

atkinson
12-01-2005, 12:00 PM
New report say 5-10" for SB/MRG by late Friday. Game on again!

John

Lostone
12-01-2005, 01:03 PM
Hmmm... Was your second post a stumble from the adjoining storm forcast post? :? :lol:

(This question should not be interpreted as being opposed to 5" by tomorrow! :lol: )

Ooops! Just realized the adjoining post was not a prediction post, but a ski area opening report. :oops:

(In my very best Emily Latilla voice.)
Never mind! :roll:

:lol:

Tin Woodsman
12-01-2005, 01:55 PM
Very much psyched to see Mr. Atkinson drop in here. His knowledge and passion for skiing in the MRV are unparalleled, sort of like my skiing.

Lostone
12-01-2005, 02:53 PM
unparalleled, sort of like my skiing.

Yeah, I've been developing a style of perpendicular skiing. :oops:

So far seems to be good for really quick turns. :shock: :roll: :lol:

andyzee
12-02-2005, 07:10 AM
They're from last year, but have some decent pics of Sugarbush here: http://killingtonaccessrd.com/cpg/thumbnails.php?album=17 anyone want to use them for anything help yourselfs.