PDA

View Full Version : Sugarbush TV 12

madskier6
11-28-2005, 11:08 AM
Did anyone else notice this past week/weekend that Sugarbush TV 12 had not updated the conditions and weather segment since Monday November 7? They had a golf report and weather forecast for early in the week of November 7 with temps in the 40s and 50s. It was frustrating to not be able to just go to the TV for trail opening and new snow figures. I had to call the snow phone which didn't tell me which trails were open or which ones had been groomed.

I know they've been busy with opening the mountain and getting the new website up and running but a golf report with over 2 feet of new snow on the ground?? Come on . . . they can do better. :x

smootharc
11-28-2005, 12:38 PM
....that that could be a great promotional tool for the resort, and a great resource for the "end user". Oh, well.

noski
11-28-2005, 05:06 PM
It's always timing.... Channel 12 is under new operations (still SB, different production company) and that transition is taking place. Info should be, should be, current in the next few days.... I noticed it too.

Lostone
11-28-2005, 06:39 PM
I turned it on Saturday morning and saw that they were doing an RSN feed.

Had no interest and turned it back off. :roll:

I wonder how well used a rescource it is?

Other than the weekend live shows, I don't watch it much.

Anyone else?

vtskibum
11-29-2005, 07:37 AM
We nornally run RSN in the ski shop but are currently using promo DVDs as they are not current.

djspookman
11-29-2005, 07:40 AM

Anyone else?

I watched it a bunch until I moved to NH 2 weeks ago. I miss it! It really didn't have too much on regarding local stuff, except for Doug and Kelley Lewis's morning show in the winter. All the other times it had some cool outdoor (climbing/kayaking/skiing/mountain biking) movies friday and saturday nights, then the rest of the time was real estate ads for the valley of "Extreme Scene" with Glen Plake hosting some skiing event at random ski resorts. I liked it because it was like having ski movies on demand:) No such channels exist down in southern NH though.. oh well:)

dave

ski_resort_observer
11-30-2005, 01:17 AM

Anyone else?

I watched it a bunch until I moved to NH 2 weeks ago. I miss it! It really didn't have too much on regarding local stuff, except for Doug and Kelley Lewis's morning show in the winter. All the other times it had some cool outdoor (climbing/kayaking/skiing/mountain biking) movies friday and saturday nights, then the rest of the time was real estate ads for the valley of "Extreme Scene" with Glen Plake hosting some skiing event at random ski resorts. I liked it because it was like having ski movies on demand:) No such channels exist down in southern NH though.. oh well:)

dave

Did you move to Peterborough? I drive thru there to get from Maine to Bratt or southeastern Vermont. It looks like a nice area. Maybe you can buy and restart Temple Mt?

djspookman
11-30-2005, 07:40 AM
Did you move to Peterborough? I drive thru there to get from Maine to Bratt or southeastern Vermont. It looks like a nice area. Maybe you can buy and restart Temple Mt?

Yup! Both my wife and my jobs kinda forced that decision. I love it down here so far, although I miss the mountains! Temple is about 2 minutes down the road from where i'm living right now, and yes, I would buy it if I could, but I have no money so oh well! I'll be trying to do a few hike-n-ski trips up there this weekend though!

dave