PDA

View Full Version : Report?

bvibert
11-28-2005, 09:50 AM
Has anyone been up to MRG to check out the conditions? It looks like its starting to fill in nicely from their webcam. Seems like they should be able to open soon with all the natural snow you guys have been getting up there! :D

Lostone
11-28-2005, 07:04 PM
Just a rumor... (I still deal mostly in rumors. :lol: ) but I heard there were a lot of very unhappy campers about the fact they didn't open for the weekend. :roll:

Anyone with better-than-rumor info? :?:

vtskibum
11-29-2005, 07:42 AM
I know they seriously considered opening to the point of starting to call employees on Tuesday to see who could work. In the end, as we know, they didn't open. Not sure if that was lack of employees or a snow-based decision.

kcyanks1
11-30-2005, 03:28 PM
I know they seriously considered opening to the point of starting to call employees on Tuesday to see who could work. In the end, as we know, they didn't open. Not sure if that was lack of employees or a snow-based decision.

The website a couple days ago mentioned that they were strongly considering opening .. I wonder if the expected warm-up this week had anything to do with the decision to stay closed? I'm hoping to head up to SB/MRG 12/10-11, but with it being so warm now, doesn't look good.