PDA

View Full Version : Sugarbush Cam

ALLSKIING
11-19-2005, 08:31 AM
Does anybody know what happend to the cam? It looks like they got rid of it with the new web site.

bvibert
11-19-2005, 08:51 AM
I hope its not gone for good. I can't imagine why they'd get rid of it. :?

noski
11-19-2005, 01:02 PM
I had answered this over in AZ, but let me see what trees I can shake to see if we can get it back... The MRV site has a cam that is in a temp placement, maybe a spot can be found on mountain that meets objectives. You all prefer LP if I remember correctly... MRG does have a few cams, so that one can be a gauge to snow/weather overall.

andyzee
11-22-2005, 07:23 AM
I hope they put it back online, that was one of the better cams out there.

11-22-2005, 09:16 AM
I had answered this over in AZ, but let me see what trees I can shake to see if we can get it back... The MRV site has a cam that is in a temp placement, maybe a spot can be found on mountain that meets objectives. You all prefer LP if I remember correctly... MRG does have a few cams, so that one can be a gauge to snow/weather overall.
Here's the link:

http://www.madrivervalley.com/

Showing rain right now...

Lostone
11-22-2005, 09:26 AM
Luckily, there isn't a lot of skiing in Waitsfield. :wink:

The roads are still wet, up here, but it has been snowing for almost two hours. :D

Sticking nicely to the grass... and also to the snow! :D

Tin Woodsman
11-22-2005, 10:11 AM
Well if it's been snowing since 7:30 at Lostone's house around 1600' in elevation (correct, sir?), then it's likely been snowing for a few more hours higher up. I like it.