PDA

View Full Version : Article in the Vermont Journal

KingM
11-18-2005, 08:46 PM
FWIW, I do a little moonlighting for the Vermont Journal and have a little preview/overview coming out in next week's issue about Mad River Glen. The people at MRG were kind enough to give me some good pictures of the single, one of which will be appearing with the article. Take a look if you live in the area covered by the VJ.

Lostone
11-18-2005, 09:22 PM
I'll have to make it a point to check it out.

I usually get the Journel (Didn't come this week.) and read it thru.

noski
11-19-2005, 01:07 PM
FWIW, I do a little moonlighting for the Vermont Journal and have a little preview/overview coming out in next week's issue about Mad River Glen. The people at MRG were kind enough to give me some good pictures of the single, one of which will be appearing with the article. Take a look if you live in the area covered by the VJ.

I couldn't figure out what looked funny about your post, KingM- then I realized your title and your message were..."in conflict". lol.

KingM
11-20-2005, 12:26 PM

I couldn't figure out what looked funny about your post, KingM- then I realized your title and your message were..."in conflict". lol.

Oops! I'm not sure why I did that, but good catch. Fixed now. :oops:

smootharc
11-22-2005, 08:39 AM
....nice.

KingM
11-22-2005, 12:54 PM
Thanks, smootharc.