PDA

View Full Version : New village and sunny D lifts.

Benski
03-14-2017, 10:54 AM
"Last week, we finalized our capital expenditure projects for the summer. The major items will be replacing the remaining two double lifts with new fixed-grip quads. A new Village Lift and a new Sunny D Quad will greatly improve the beginner experience at both mountains. We will also be installing a new motor in the North Ridge Lift, replacing the snowmaking pipe on Which Way, and purchasing two new groomers, in addition to completing other, less visible projects."-wins word.

Does it no longer make sense to instal triples? Sounds like The mountain is getting more aggressive. Is this due to Stowe, more revenue or did the low e guns save the mountain a lot of money.

winjr
03-15-2017, 10:40 AM
"Last week, we finalized our capital expenditure projects for the summer. The major items will be replacing the remaining two double lifts with new fixed-grip quads. A new Village Lift and a new Sunny D Quad will greatly improve the beginner experience at both mountains. We will also be installing a new motor in the North Ridge Lift, replacing the snowmaking pipe on Which Way, and purchasing two new groomers, in addition to completing other, less visible projects."-wins word.

Does it no longer make sense to instal triples? Sounds like The mountain is getting more aggressive. Is this due to Stowe, more revenue or did the low e guns save the mountain a lot of money.

Not much difference in cost and this is what our Ski school prefers.

mrvpilgrim
03-15-2017, 11:03 AM
Will the new chairs include carpet loading?

Boxtop Willie
03-15-2017, 11:34 AM
Can I buy one of the Village Double chairs? Spent a ton of time of that lift teaching 3 kids to ski. Feels like an old friend.

muddy_hollow
03-15-2017, 06:22 PM
Can I buy one of the Village Double chairs? Spent a ton of time of that lift teaching 3 kids to ski. Feels like an old friend.

+1 for me as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawk
03-15-2017, 08:10 PM
Me also.

cdskier
03-15-2017, 08:18 PM
Would be cool if they sell the Village chairs like they did for Valley House. It is pretty awesome to be able to say you own a piece of Sugarbush history. I'm quite happy with the Valley House chair I have, although the thing is definitely taller than I expected. It barely fit on my deck!