PDA

View Full Version : Paine Mtn. Brewing in Northfield

Chewbarka
12-19-2014, 09:26 PM
Stopped in at the new Paine Mtn. Brewery in Northfield on way up tonight. They are brewing some tasty beer. It is a worthy stop if you appreciate craft beer and especially for those who like to take exit 5. Three beers on tap tonight; an IPA, a Blonde and a Red. All were distinctive and enjoyable. $12.00 Growler fills. Irish Pub next door is theirs too. Looks like a good place for food and drink plus you can get your growlers filled there up till closing, which is midnight or later. It's next to the Subway, so it's easy to find. Easy in and out.

I joined the "Beer Crew". This is going to become a regular stop on the trip up! Check it out. They will be kegging a black double IPA on Sunday. I plan to get my soon to be empty growler topped off on the way home on Sunday. Fresh Beer both coming and going, yea! One of the few perks of being a weekend warrior.

HowieT2
12-19-2014, 09:55 PM
Nice.
Fwiw-there was dwi checkpoint on route 7 north of Bennington tonight.

Hawk
12-20-2014, 08:03 AM
Are they staying local with their production or are they going to sell to Bars in the MRV? Just Curious. We plan to stop by anyway.

WillHolt
01-08-2015, 11:59 PM
Maybe I'll lurk at the door and listen in But seriously, I'm always at SB, but not at CRP Jan thru Mar. Pick a timeframe and I'll try and cram myself in depending on what the family is doing.