PDA

View Full Version : 3 openings for Ski House Membership

jwt
08-30-2013, 03:59 PM
Varied group, some singles, couple couples, few kids ( 2x per month avg) .

Allow dogs, hot tub , 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 3 levels, 2 or 3 living areas, sleeps 18, 10 or 11 members.

1 mile from North, 4 from Lincoln Peak.

11/15-4/15
available anytime for members except 12/20-1/2

email me privately for details, pictures, ages, cost and such.

Can rent a room or sleep anywhere, your call.

jwt
09-16-2013, 06:44 PM
Two left! Just signed up a 30 something tree skier.

jwt
10-01-2013, 10:29 AM
Another one bites the dust - just got a late ' no can do' ( apologizes to Daryl Hall) so we are back up to openings for three members.

$1400 per/some 30's, 40's and a few 50's. Easy going bunch. Out door hot tub ( with view to Mt Ellen) , 5 bedrooms, 3 baths. 1 mile to North parking lot, 4 miles to South.

Email for information please.

HowieT2
10-01-2013, 12:14 PM
Another one bites the dust - just got a late ' no can do' ( apologizes to Daryl Hall) so we are back up to openings for three members.

$1400 per/some 30's, 40's and a few 50's. Easy going bunch. Out door hot tub ( with view to Mt Ellen) , 5 bedrooms, 3 baths. 1 mile to North parking lot, 4 miles to South.

Email for information please.

can i get just a hot tub membership??

jwt
10-01-2013, 01:41 PM
can i get just a hot tub membership??

Oh yes, I forgot, we have a pet moose too. Ever seen one?

HowieT2
10-01-2013, 03:06 PM
Oh yes, I forgot, we have a pet moose too. Ever seen one?

well played!

jwt
10-03-2013, 07:47 AM
Seriously Howie,

feel like I know you anyway, you can come over any Sat nite and soak - Newcastle and Talisker Single Malt are the only two tickets you'll need! ( Just kidding on the tickets)

HowieT2
10-03-2013, 08:16 AM
Seriously Howie,

feel like I know you anyway, you can come over any Sat nite and soak - Newcastle and Talisker Single Malt are the only two tickets you'll need! ( Just kidding on the tickets)

Thanks. I have my speedo on already.

And seriously we need to have a board meeting with some drinks at the the crp or wonderbar.

jwt
10-03-2013, 08:35 PM
Thanks. I have my speedo on already.

And seriously we need to have a board meeting with some drinks at the the crp or wonderbar.

eh Howie, could you ah, leave the speedo at home. . .wait. that didn't come out right. . . .

what's up with the list? TOo early to chat about skiing and riding? 6 weeks or less and this place is nothing but ski house memberships and well, Speedos?

What's this new 3-d Ski flick that is out? Anyone see it yet?

Ride Delaware ?
10-04-2013, 08:55 AM
eh Howie, could you ah, leave the speedo at home. . .wait. that didn't come out right. . . .

what's up with the list? TOo early to chat about skiing and riding? 6 weeks or less and this place is nothing but ski house memberships and well, Speedos?

What's this new 3-d Ski flick that is out? Anyone see it yet?
I think part of the problem is the above average temperatures we are seeing right now. Temps are a solid 10-15 degrees (or more) above average. We usually see the boards come back to life (and the annual bitching about snowmaking) begin when the temps start to drop and snowmaking somewhere seems imminent. Unfortunately, there's no bright side in the 10 day, so most peoples thoughts will stay toward the summer and normal fall activities.

I am a little surprised there hasn't been more talk of hunting, fishing, biking, or hiking (leaf peeping). I'll be back up in two weeks, and I would really like some colder temperatures, if only for stoke.

As for ski/ride movies, I never really got into them. They don't have any viewings in my section of Delaware, and they don't show them on TV. Every once in awhile there will be a Warren Miller flick On Demand, but outside that, very little exposure. What's the deal with the 3D movie?

gostan
10-04-2013, 06:25 PM
I think part of the problem is the above average temperatures we are seeing right now. Temps are a solid 10-15 degrees (or more) above average. We usually see the boards come back to life (and the annual bitching about snowmaking) begin when the temps start to drop and snowmaking somewhere seems imminent. Unfortunately, there's no bright side in the 10 day, so most peoples thoughts will stay toward the summer and normal fall activities.

I am a little surprised there hasn't been more talk of hunting, fishing, biking, or hiking (leaf peeping). I'll be back up in two weeks, and I would really like some colder temperatures, if only for stoke.

As for ski/ride movies, I never really got into them. They don't have any viewings in my section of Delaware, and they don't show them on TV. Every once in awhile there will be a Warren Miller flick On Demand, but outside that, very little exposure. What's the deal with the 3D movie?. You must be referring to the new IMAX movie Into the Mind playing right now in boston sponsored by my local ski shop Summit Ski.

jwt
10-06-2013, 04:29 PM
That's the one Stan.