PDA

View Full Version : March Weather

gostan
03-06-2013, 07:10 AM
Where is the big dump when we need (want) one?

HowieT2
03-06-2013, 08:56 AM
Where is the big dump when we need (want) one?

Out to sea

beelze
03-06-2013, 09:58 AM
depressing... 2 days ago forecast had up to 12" on top... now it has.. 1". What devil pact did Win make to have it only snow during holiday weeks? Its been pretty dry for any non-full pass holders this year

win
03-08-2013, 04:04 PM
Yeh! We missed this storm but the few inches we have been getting has made the skiing nice. The snow quality has been outstanding the past few days and we are in for a sunny weekend. Don't give up, some of the biggest storms up here have come in late March. Anyone remember 1993?

gostan
03-09-2013, 06:30 AM
Snow was fab yesterday. And although I would rather not be able to walk out on the deck this morning, the views this AM bode well for nice soft bumps with corn snow on the horizon.....before the next big one come far enough north.

Hawk
03-09-2013, 07:59 AM
38 Degrees here at the base. Should be a good day on th esunny slopes.

Went ot Stowe yesterday. It is impressive how much snow there is up there. I forgot how awsome that mountain was. You can ski in the woods between most trails and the coverage was very good. Gotta love taht Ski VT pass they put out. Makes you visit other places and remeber that it's all good!

HowieT2
03-09-2013, 08:02 AM
38 Degrees here at the base. Should be a good day on th esunny slopes.

Went ot Stowe yesterday. It is impressive how much snow there is up there. I forgot how awsome that mountain was. You can ski in the woods between most trails and the coverage was very good. Gotta love taht Ski VT pass they put out. Makes you visit other places and remeber that it's all good!

They have gotten significantly more snow than we have since the last thaw.
Psyched for soft bumps this afternoon.

Hawk
03-09-2013, 08:28 AM
Skied with Terri(back on skis 1st day since injury)and with Ben. No wife, No kids, No car....he was like a lost puppy looking some company. Very good day. I suspect today will be more of the same. Headed out the door. See you out there.

HowieT2
03-09-2013, 07:37 PM
Today was one of the finest days I've ever had skiing. Just spectacular. Warm sun. Soft snow. Slidebrook was great.

gostan
03-17-2013, 05:58 AM
The skiing & riding yesterday was simply superb. & we are looking at more snow Monday evening into Tuesday just in time for the first day of Spring on Wednesday.

win
03-17-2013, 11:55 AM
The weather pattern looks terrific. Our guy, who is always conservative is now calling for 8" starting late Mnday followed by snow and snow showers through Friday. Then partly sunny next weekend. The final two weeks of March are going to be great, and we will be skiing and riding on good stuff in April this year! Normally our skier visits die after March, so tell your friends to keep their golf clubs in storage this year until May. The $199 Spring Pass is a great value this year if someone doesn't have a pass.

gostan
03-17-2013, 05:12 PM
Definitely time for Treeskier to call for an emergency Club-Xtaski board meeting beginning Monday evening through Wednesday.

win
03-18-2013, 08:18 AM
Come tonight. The driving could be challenging tomorrow.

HowieT2
03-18-2013, 08:23 AM
Come tonight. The driving could be challenging tomorrow.

I know. I was planning to drive up tomorrow after work, but that seems unwise. and I have to be back in NY on friday so i think I'm screwed until the weekend.

noski
03-18-2013, 08:40 AM
I know. I was planning to drive up tomorrow after work, but that seems unwise. and I have to be back in NY on friday so i think I'm screwed until the weekend.

I dunno, Howie..... you are looking a little flushed. Is that a fever? Are you coming down with something? You don't want to give it to your co-workers. Be a real pal and stay away from work....

HowieT2
03-18-2013, 08:51 AM
I dunno, Howie..... you are looking a little flushed. Is that a fever? Are you coming down with something? You don't want to give it to your co-workers. Be a real pal and stay away from work....

Believe me, I am investigating every possible permutation to get me up there to ski before friday. not looking good atm.

gostan
03-18-2013, 10:48 AM
Come tonight. The driving could be challenging tomorrow. Plan is to drive up tonight for sure.

noski
03-18-2013, 01:14 PM
Believe me, I am investigating every possible permutation to get me up there to ski before friday. not looking good atm.
Ironically, missing first tracks really WILL make you feel ill.