PDA

View Full Version : Castlerock lift

The Poacher
12-25-2012, 10:27 AM
Merry Xmas everyone, this may actually be my first post here, but I have been poaching this site for years. I live just west of Philadelphia and my family has been coming up to the valley since 1985. I am leaving tomorrow morning to come up, just in time for another dump, and was curious if I will be hiking Castlerock or taking the lift?

Hawk
12-25-2012, 12:10 PM
Rumor has it maybe Wednesday. I bet they wait for the snow to fall on Thursday. We will see. Good to see new people in here Poacher. I like you forum name. ;-)

win
12-25-2012, 04:37 PM
We plan to run Slidebrook tomorrow and Castlerock on Thursday. Still some challenging waterbars so keeping the traffic limited is best until the Nor'Easter arrives. Enjoy one more day before is gets more crowded.

teleo
12-25-2012, 04:49 PM
The rock was great on Monday. Lift traffic would track it out quick right now. Probably not an issue after thurs!

Never did see the moose though...

The Poacher
12-25-2012, 05:00 PM
Thanks for the update guys. My family and I are super pumped. Win, it is greatly appreciated and refreshing reading frequent and honest posts from the owner. And Hawk and the rest of you, keep up the mountain updates so those of us who live in the mid-atlantic can live vicariously thru your posts.