PDA

View Full Version : Digging in front of Gate House lift on Webcam?

SkiVideoGuy
11-21-2012, 07:37 AM
So, in the past week or two I've noticed something going on in the lower right corner in front of the Gatehouse lift. Today it's full on digging in a pretty deep pit. Anyone with eyes on up there wanna tell us flatlanders what's happening there? Something to do with Ricebrook and power/data connection cabling is my guess from the limited view of the webcam.

How about swinging that webcam around and letting us watch the action? Your planning on starting snowmaking over there soon so let us watch that happen. Don't know if the cam swings around that far though.

Happy Thanksgiving all. Don't forget to watch Punkin Chunkin on Thursday night on Discovery/Science Channel. It's from Delaware. Took my nephew a couple years ago. Crazy cool to see pumpkins DISAPPEAR into the sky. http://science.discovery.com/tv-shows/punkin-chunkin if your interested.

bill-now
11-21-2012, 07:45 AM
They're looking for Jimmy Hoffa.

win
11-21-2012, 01:08 PM
We will be swinging the camera soon.

The digging you see is repairing a leak in the water line that runs over to the new Rice Brook development. When it has installed it was done improperly and we discovered a leak when we did the pressure check. It will be finished today which is a good thing as we plan to start blowing snow in that area when it cools down on Saturday.

SkiVideoGuy
11-21-2012, 01:16 PM
Thank you for the update!

If you do find Mr. Hoffa, keep him on ice and maybe enter him in dummy big air! Sort of "ski weekend at Bernie's"