PDA

View Full Version : Quad Pack a good idea. Get one or two now

Treeskier
11-07-2012, 12:08 PM
Sugarbush is running a cool discount called the QuadPack. which get you 4 tickets for $199.00 http://www.sugarbush.com/vermont-skiing-snowboarding/ticket-prices/quad-pack (must be purchased in November)
Which you can share with friends and family. You can buy 2 packs and use them one at a time or all on one day. I'm thinking great Holiday Gifts. $50.00/day sure beats $88.00/day+ over the holidays. The one down side is you have to pick them up...hence wait in line :( I did learn you can pick them up at the end of the day for then next day. A solution on those pending powder days!

Just received another deal also http://deals.boston.com/deal/20844/sugarbush-resort

Hawk
11-07-2012, 01:55 PM
I already bought 2. That will be the best deal in town this winter.

pcampbell
11-07-2012, 04:20 PM
I already bought 2. That will be the best deal in town this winter.

It would be nice if they did not have to be picked up by the purchaser on the day you're going to ski but i get they are wanting to prevent them from being resold. I will buy at least one for when friends visit.

win
11-09-2012, 04:16 PM
pcampbell, that is why! You can also gift them and put in the name of the person gifted and they then can pick it up. Quite a few have done this already as a Christmas present.

Xskier
11-12-2012, 10:13 AM
pcampbell, that is why! You can also gift them and put in the name of the person gifted and they then can pick it up. Quite a few have done this already as a Christmas present.

When I found out about the Quad Pack I was psyched. It's a huge help for the ski house members who are not hardcore enough to justify a pass and who also couldn't justify paying $89 to ski 8 times. It has definitely given my house a big boost. Thanks so much and I hope you bring this back for years to come. It would be nice if anyone can pick them up but I can understand why you don't do it that way.. Thanks Win!

win
11-12-2012, 06:09 PM
Thanks Xskier. The Pack is proving to be popular and have heard from many who are looking forward to coming here for the first time and many who now want to invite friends to visit them.

Michael Matola
11-13-2012, 01:12 PM
I'm not seeing on your website mention of multiday tickets of the type "3 out of 4 days," "4 out of 5," etc. Are you planning to offer those this year? (Will pricing for those only be revealed once the Quad Pack offer expires?) What about Mt. Ellen-only day tickets?

I'm planning a 5- or 6-day visit to Sugarbush (yeah, between Christmas and New Year's), and it *may* be my only trip to VT this season, so I'm doing some ticket strategizing.

win
11-13-2012, 03:38 PM
Michael,

The 5 of 6 price will be $364. The 6 of 7 will be $438. If you ski 5 days and buy a Quad plus a day ticket for $89 you will spend $288. If you ski 6 days and buy a quad and a two day ticket for $167 you will spend $366. The Quad Pack plus the day ticket looks like the option that might make the most sense for you. You can also buy your day tickets online at a discount ahead of time, but they are non-refundable as is the Quad Pack. Hope this helps.

Michael Matola
11-14-2012, 06:33 AM
Great! Thanks for the info. That's exactly what I was looking to figure out.

pcampbell
10-07-2013, 08:27 AM
Is the quad pack around for 2013/2014 or something similar?

Ride Delaware ?
10-07-2013, 12:02 PM
Is the quad pack around for 2013/2014 or something similar?
I don't think this promotion was released until early November last year, so it may not be available yet. Your best bet might be a quick call to the mountain and posting the info your receive here :-)

Xskier
10-08-2013, 10:00 AM
I don't think this promotion was released until early November last year, so it may not be available yet. Your best bet might be a quick call to the mountain and posting the info your receive here :-)

I hope so, it really promoted a lot of new people to come up to my house last winter for a visit and to ski Sugarbush.

pcampbell
10-23-2013, 08:06 AM
I hope so, it really promoted a lot of new people to come up to my house last winter for a visit and to ski Sugarbush.

Looks like its back.

http://www.sugarbush.com/vermont-skiing-snowboarding/quad-pack

win
11-21-2013, 02:48 PM
On sale only until November 30th