PDA

View Full Version : Lareau swimming hole

Colonel
05-30-2012, 08:56 AM
Are there plans to restore this Valley gem? The current state of rocky hard pack dirt is not very enticing. I realize the town was busy restoring roads and other infrastructure projects after Irene, but hope that this park can be addressed soon as the summer season is already upon us.

noski
05-31-2012, 07:48 AM
Are there plans to restore this Valley gem? The current state of rocky hard pack dirt is not very enticing. I realize the town was busy restoring roads and other infrastructure projects after Irene, but hope that this park can be addressed soon as the summer season is already upon us.

Yes, the Lareau Swim hole is going to see some serious love very soon. Several organizations as well as the Town are combining efforts to make this happen as quickly as possible. :-)

Colonel
05-31-2012, 09:42 AM
That is good news because I checked w/ both the MRPA and FotMR and neither organization had any idea about plans for Lareau.

noski
06-05-2012, 08:59 AM
That is good news because I checked w/ both the MRPA and FotMR and neither organization had any idea about plans for Lareau.

Stick with me... :-) I have had a lot of years finessing the system to find the answers.

Plowboy
06-06-2012, 09:16 AM
Looks like it is being fixed up today, there was an army of machines working.