PDA

View Full Version : Re: Photoshop much

HowieT2
05-17-2012, 02:33 PM
Its seems Win, or his henchmen, are using newfangled technology to propagate the myth of the moose.

http://www.sugarbush.com/images/uploaded/photo_gallery/2012/photo-hammond-moose-051312.jpg

one day, I am sure, this most odious fabrication will be revealed to all and vindication will be mine.

vonski
05-18-2012, 08:18 AM
Hey Howie, I saw that pic on facebook for the bush. they wanted to name it. I called it Howie. LMAO. have a good summe hunting for that moose!

ski_resort_observer
05-21-2012, 08:09 AM
I understand your confusion, it's a real moose, allright. As city-slickers, suburbanites, rats in the mazers, you guys wouldn't know a moose if you tripped over one. :wink: The moose is trained, this summer I heard he will only be making an appearance on weekends and holidays.

HowieT2
05-21-2012, 01:24 PM
I understand your confusion, it's a real moose, allright. As city-slickers, suburbanites, rats in the mazers, you guys wouldn't know a moose if you tripped over one. :wink: The moose is trained, this summer I heard he will only be making an appearance on weekends and holidays.

can't believe they got you too.

ski_resort_observer
05-22-2012, 12:18 PM
can't believe they got you too.

lol........

vonski
05-22-2012, 06:55 PM
Its Howie that needs to see one. I almost skied into one on a little trail thru the woods above lower FIS a couple years ago. It was laying down blocking the trail. I stopped about 20 to 30 feet from it. It stood up looked at me turned away took a few steps and promptly relieved itself. So not only have I seen a moose I have seen...... enough! The worst was having to duck into the woods and bush whack past him as he was going no where. and if you have never seen real moose droppings they look like cadbury eggs or at least they do in March.

HowieT2
05-23-2012, 11:03 AM
there is hope. in addition to my moose quest I also yearn to get a ball at a baseball game. I've never gotten one despite having gone to literally, hundreds of yankee games. some dude in Cincinnati caught back to back home runs the other day. it will happen. maybe I'll get a ball and moose sighting on the same day although that would be really odd.

win
05-25-2012, 04:00 PM
It scared the Hell out of Hammond. If you come across a moose in the woods you want to give it a wide berth.

noski
05-28-2012, 10:28 AM
It scared the Hell out of Hammond. If you come across a moose in the woods you want to give it a wide berth.

For ones own personal safety against a surprise moose charge, just take Howie with you. Safety seems assured. Maybe, MAYBE this will be his year....