PDA

View Full Version : High Fives Fat Ski-A-Thon

VTFallLine
03-08-2012, 01:00 PM
HighFivesFoundation.org Will be holding a "Fat Ski-A-Thon" on Sunday March 11th at Mt.Ellen. There will also be a presentation on Saturday night at the Gate House Lodge. Please spread the word! Come show your support for this great cause! http://goo.gl/oUfQw

High Fives Weekend

B.A.S.I.C.S. Safety, Education and Prevention Presentation
SATURDAY - MARCH 10, 2012
Start Time: 6:00pm

On March 10, 2012 at the Gatehouse Courtyard Room from 6-7pm the High Fives Non-Profit Foundation will present the B.A.S.I.C.S. Safety, Education and Prevention Presentation - a program service of the foundation designed to promote safety and awareness through world-class fundamentals coaching of action sports athletes. To follow the presentation at 7pm will be a dinner at the Castlerock Pub with live music to follow.

· 6:00pm - Meet at Gatehouse Courtyard Room for the B.A.S.I.C.S. Safety, Education and Prevention Presentation
· 7:00pm - Dinner at the Castlerock Pub
· 9:00pm - Live music at the Castlerock Pub

Fat Ski-a-Thon
SUNDAY - MARCH 11, 2012
Start Time: 8:00am

On March 11th at Mount Ellen/Sugarbush Resort from 9am-3pm the High Fives Non-Profit Foundation, Arcade Apparel, and Vermont North Ski Shop present the 'œFat Ski-a-Thon. Participants will complete as many laps on the Summit Quad lift as possible on fat skis with a waist of 90 millimeters or wider. It will not be a race, but a casual event to have fun, laugh, and raise awareness for the High Fives Non-Profit Foundation. Participants will raise money for each completed lap and also gather flat donations with proceeds going to the High Fives Non-Profit Foundation.

Also being offered for purchase are Be Better Days Tickets. These $60 all-mountain lift tickets are available in advance for this day only, with half of each ticket ($30) donated to High Fives. Purchase a ticket here: http://www.sugarbush.com/bebetterdays

· 8:00-9:00am - Meet at Mount Ellen Lodge for registration
· 9:00am - Load Summit Quad and start 'Fat Ski-a-Thon
· 3:00pm - End Fat Ski-a-Thon
· 4:30pm - TBD Awards Ceremony

Thank You! That is all.