PDA

View Full Version : Fiddlehead Party with The Dave Keller Band this Saturday at Castlerock!

Crocker
02-09-2012, 09:48 AM
This Saturday night from 9-midnight, The Dave Keller Band plays Castlerock Pub with no cover and draft specials from Vermont's newest brewery, Fiddlehead! Brewer Matty-O will be there while we raffle off a $250.00 Eastern Mountain Sports Gift Certificate! Ride the Madbus(496-RIDE) on up for this great night!

pcampbell
02-09-2012, 10:17 AM
fiddlehead IPA is great. I had it a few weeks ago. It reminds me a bit of Heady topper. past my bed time though :)

shanskiis
02-09-2012, 12:28 PM
There is also great music at Hotel Tevere Friday night.

Hawk
02-09-2012, 01:14 PM
Define great music. How about a band name or a description of the music?

shanskiis
02-09-2012, 01:19 PM
Sorry about that, I hope this helps:
Local - Lanthan Mire
White Zin (locals James Kinne and Chicky Stoltz) (on facebook)
Spit Jack - punk music http://www.spitjackband.net/ (on facebook)
and Stone Bullet

Lanthan goes on around 8.

Crocker
02-10-2012, 09:11 AM
"SOULDRENCHED from the first song to the last! His music deserves to be heard around the world!" -- Michael Cloeren, Founder and Producer, Pocono and Pennsylvania Blues Festivals

"It's the only CD I can listen to." -- Johnny Rawls, Mississippi soulman

"Keller takes you back to the days when soul music really had soul. His voice, his guitar work, the excellent vocal harmonies and the fine band make "Where I'm Coming From" one of 2011's best records." -- Brett Fleming, WEVL, Memphis, TN

"One of my favorite CDs of the year, and you know how many I get." -- James Nagel, DJ, KPFT, Houston, TX

"One of the best releases I've heard all year." -- Scott Hammer, Hambone's Blues Party, WDCB, Chicago, IL

"Love, love, love the new CD!" -- Dar Lopez, Sunday Blues with Dar, WKPX, Miami, FL

"Stunning...impassioned vocals...smooth delivery...honesty that can't be mitigated...fueled by infectious beats...a wise choice to recover some great lost soul music." -- Michael Kinsman, Blues Revue

"Dave Keller has seriously upped the ante for today's crop of soul singers." -- Sheryl and Don Crow, Nashville Blues Society

"Keller's voice has a depth and soul to it that has to make him one of the most talented unsigned artists around. [He] recalls an early Van Morrison meets Otis Redding. It's like a Stax/Volt party for a new generation." -- Chefjimi Patricola, Blues411.com

"...frankly amazing vocals...you won't get many opportunities to hear music as soulful and well realised as this." -- LiveUnsigned.com

"R&B gold" -- Dan Bolles, Seven Days, Burlington, VT

"Blue-eyed soul that sounds like it was made along the Hi/Stax/Muscle Shoals/Malaco axis by Delbert McClinton's illegitimate son----and this guy is from New England. A solid does of all night, gut bucket, roadhouse soul that doesn't stop just because the sun is coming up." -- Midwest Record

"Glorious! The music is smooth, seductive, full of feeling, and yes, soulful. Dave Keller does a masterful job of singing and performing these classic soul tunes." -- BarrelhouseBlues.com

"Dave Keller -- A Vermont Treasure!" -- Governor Peter Shumlin

Crocker
02-10-2012, 09:12 AM
Dave Keller is AWESOME. See you at the Pub!