PDA

View Full Version : Resurfacing after the Freeze?

Hawk
01-25-2012, 09:37 AM
Looks like they are only blowing Downspout. I hope that's not going to be it.

Brew Ski
01-25-2012, 03:34 PM
Looks like they are only blowing Downspout. I hope that's not going to be it.

Because that would blow!

HowieT2
01-25-2012, 06:17 PM
They are going to have some major work to do after friday. This system is looking more and more like a train wreck. Could be significant icing issues on the drive up friday. Be careful out there.

gostan
01-27-2012, 09:19 AM
Rain....Rain.....sleet...or whatever....go away.......

Just think about how much white stuff this might have been with some normal late January embedded cold air......

HowieT2
01-27-2012, 12:13 PM
so what's it doing up there?

atkinson
01-27-2012, 01:21 PM
It's like armagedeon times the apocalypse.

http://tinyurl.com/79g2k8m

Video from this morning. The turns are awesome!

HowieT2
01-27-2012, 01:33 PM
It's like armagedeon times the apocalypse.

http://tinyurl.com/79g2k8m

Video from this morning. The turns are awesome!

very funny.

I actually think this might work out ok. couple inches of cement is a good base builder for the woods. hopefully a little fluff tonight on the backend and maybe a little more tomorrow night.
and I have no idea why, but I really have a feeling we've turned a corner now

Pastime
01-28-2012, 07:02 AM
It is certainly the concrete base - I took the dog out this morning. The yard is silky smooth with a solid crust. We need some snow on top and we are set up for a while in the woods. Maybe a little snow over the next few days. Long term - a storm ibe brewing end of next week.

HowieT2
01-28-2012, 06:05 PM
[QUOTE=Pastime;115196]It is certainly the concrete base - I took the dog out this morning. The yard is silky smooth with a solid crust. We need some snow on top and we are set up for a while in the woods. Maybe a little snow over the next few days. Long term - a storm ibe brewing end of next week.[/QUOTE

Today was surprisingly good. Nice base and snow on the upper mtn. Paradise was great. Woods good.
Steins not so much. North lynx was excellent.

gostan
01-28-2012, 06:19 PM
I was amazed that today ended up setting up as a really fun day. Lots of soft bumped up stuff to be found in so many places if you looked in the right places. And, the. Right places were not always where I expected them to be.