PDA

View Full Version : Seth yacovone at castlerock pub saturday night!

Crocker
01-12-2012, 11:34 PM
It's looking like a great weekend at castlerock pub--russ and ray kick off the apres and play their jammin' tunes right up until the torchlight parade and fireworks show after which seth yacovone closes out the night playing from 9-midnight! All this and the patriots broncos on the big screens in the pub make for a great night--and as if that weren't enough, we're raffling off a snowboard courtesy of otter creek! All this with no cover and draft specials! See you there!

HowieT2
01-13-2012, 09:34 AM
It's looking like a great weekend at castlerock pub--russ and ray kick off the apres and play their jammin' tunes right up until the torchlight parade and fireworks show after which seth yacovone closes out the night playing from 9-midnight! All this and the patriots broncos on the big screens in the pub make for a great night--and as if that weren't enough, we're raffling off a snowboard courtesy of otter creek! All this with no cover and draft specials! See you there!

it'll be a miracle if im not being carried out on a stretcher before the end of the pats game. forgive me seth yacavone. big day tomorrow!

Yard Sale
01-13-2012, 10:19 AM
it'll be a miracle if im not being carried out on a stretcher before the end of the pats game. forgive me seth yacavone. big day tomorrow!

I like your fire Dude! Leaving it all out there on the field. Nice!

HowieT2
01-13-2012, 10:29 AM
I like your fire Dude! Leaving it all out there on the field. Nice!

well, that's the plan at least. can't say for sure i wont be passed out before the pats game. all for a good cause though.

win
01-13-2012, 05:34 PM
Shawn tells me he is stoked for a big day!

HowieT2
01-14-2012, 06:03 PM
Who changed the time of the game? What a day. 50 50 i make it to gametime.

Hawk
01-15-2012, 05:33 PM
Howie, did you make it onto the Limo on Saturday? I called Gil at gueast services on Friday and he said it was already full. That didn't stop me from being on the first chair Saturday morning with Jay!

HowieT2
01-15-2012, 06:40 PM
Howie, did you make it onto the Limo on Saturday? I called Gil at gueast services on Friday and he said it was already full. That didn't stop me from being on the first chair Saturday morning with Jay!

Early bird catches the worm. Boze hooked us up with the boys on Thursday afternoon.

Hawk
01-16-2012, 07:52 AM
How many runs did you get and where? How about a small report so we can understand.

HowieT2
01-16-2012, 08:16 AM
It was great but not "epic". Since north lynx was closed, we didn't go there which is the standard routine. We did a run on snowball/spring fling. Next run Murphy's to lower og. Then we went over to gatehouse and did a run down sleeper and then another down hot shot/waterfall. These were all groomed during the night so there was about 4-6" of fresh powder on top of the groomed surface.

Normally, on first tracks, they do 4 runs on north lynx and then finish up with a run down slidebrook to German flats.

Hawk
01-16-2012, 08:22 AM
Sweet. I was standing first in line at Bravo when you guys came by and loaded up in front of the Gate house. Looked like Parky and Atkinson were with you guys. I will get mine soon enough. ;-)

boze
01-16-2012, 07:23 PM
We were fortunate to have both the John's w/ us Sat AM - JA & JE - who of course were terrific company.

HowieT2
01-16-2012, 08:18 PM
We were fortunate to have both the John's w/ us Sat AM - JA & JE - who of course were terrific company.

And Yard Sale.