PDA

View Full Version : Anybody remember this guy?

ducky
01-02-2012, 05:07 PM
Long gone and now causing trouble to the JH people.

ski_resort_observer
01-02-2012, 07:29 PM
I remember him. I was a photog for the Jackson paper so I read it pretty much every week. Haven't seen anything about him out there. A former Bush employee is a writer with the paper, I might email him. What have you heard? Something about stopping some developement perhaps?

ducky
01-03-2012, 07:39 AM
Used to be my neighbor here. Saw the sticker and googled him. Lots of legal-type hits from VT, CT, and WY.

Not sure of the details but believe he filed several anti-development suits as an abutting property owner and made himself a thorn in the Resort's backside. At one point he put up a fence across Out to Lunch.

Infamous for killing the Vermonter Days discount based on the resort land being USFS (Federal) and therefore not eligible for special privileges for Vermonters. After that, someone made these stickers.

Pastime
01-03-2012, 09:46 AM
Used to be my neighbor here. Saw the sticker and googled him. Lots of legal-type hits from VT, CT, and WY.

Not sure of the details but believe he filed several anti-development suits as an abutting property owner and made himself a thorn in the Resort's backside. At one point he put up a fence across Out to Lunch.

Infamous for killing the Vermonter Days discount based on the resort land being USFS (Federal) and therefore not eligible for special privileges for Vermonters. After that, someone made these stickers.

From what I understand when he put his house on the market about 5 or 6 years ago Summit Ventures bought the house. It was purchased by a new owner from the mountain and totally re-done and looks great - good riddens.