PDA

View Full Version : Pre xmas banter

HowieT2
12-18-2011, 08:26 AM
Gotta do something to change the juju. Ullr doesnt seem happy with our sacrifices and dances to date. I went the consumerist route yesterday and got a new car snow brush, orange windshield washer fluid, lock deicer and new snow shovel. All completely unnecessary but i had to do somehting. Putting snow tires on the car tomorrow. Any suggestions welcome.

Hrdstrt
12-18-2011, 09:01 AM
I tend to think the opposite way. The less prepared I might be for an onslaught of snow, the more likely that it will come my way. Perhaps leave the summer tires on, and go shopping for swim wear?

HowieT2
12-18-2011, 09:20 AM
I tend to think the opposite way. The less prepared I might be for an onslaught of snow, the more likely that it will come my way. Perhaps leave the summer tires on, and go shopping for swim wear?

Id wear a bikini if that would help. And what a sight that would be.

Nick
12-21-2011, 12:45 PM
I'm going to sit on my riding mower / snowthrower and just stare at the driveway :)

Nick
12-21-2011, 12:45 PM

For a second I thought your username represented this season :lol:

Yard Sale
12-21-2011, 01:24 PM
Gotta do something to change the juju. Ullr doesnt seem happy with our sacrifices and dances to date. I went the consumerist route yesterday and got a new car snow brush, orange windshield washer fluid, lock deicer and new snow shovel. All completely unnecessary but i had to do somehting. Putting snow tires on the car tomorrow. Any suggestions welcome.

I'm going to start doing everything left handed starting . . . nwo#..

gostan
12-21-2011, 01:27 PM
I guess that I should not have purchased new wider skis for this ski season. Jinxed!

gostan
12-21-2011, 01:32 PM
These guys can really dance up a storm! Maybe they will hit MRV this weekend.....or next......

Hawk
12-21-2011, 01:52 PM
I was never a big fan of the snow dance. Who the hell came up with that one. We need a real sacrifice. Like a cow or a goat or something. Anybody want to donate a first born or a son? Hey it worked for Abraham right. ;-)

Hawk
12-21-2011, 01:55 PM
Oh and Howie and a Bikini??? Yikes .....Now that is a bad image. Thanks dude.

PS - I forgot to mention that your wife gave me SH#* for being from MA at the Grift the other night. Tell her that I'll remeber that. ;-) HA, HA, HA...

Hawk
12-21-2011, 02:09 PM
Hey Tuesday night the 27th they are showing "Off Piste in the Northeast" a slide show from Ember Photograghy. If you went to their presentation last year you know that it's going to be great. Here are the details.

http://www.emberphoto.com/home/page_id=76534/portfolio_id=290/image_filename=OffPisteNE_SUG1211WEB.jpg/no=1/of=4#portfolio

HowieT2
12-21-2011, 03:08 PM
Oh and Howie and a Bikini??? Yikes .....Now that is a bad image. Thanks dude.

PS - I forgot to mention that your wife gave me SH#* for being from MA at the Grift the other night. Tell her that I'll remeber that. ;-) HA, HA, HA...

my wife can bring it. you're lucky that's all the shiate you got.

and what u mean bad image? I'll get a bikini wax. doh!

boze
12-22-2011, 12:31 AM
So much for NWS' 28'F f/c for....errrr...right now. Apparently there's a crack in whichever 'model' churned that # out.
Act. temps of 47'F per readings at Norm's, MRG base, Sugarbush base (37'F up top).
Talk about kicking a fella when he's on the ground. Fingers crossed the model at least bats 50% with the upcoming curative [trying to stay positive] snow.

HowieT2
12-22-2011, 08:21 PM
Ok. Snow tires on the car. Check.
Snow....

One more crazy day at the office and its off to warren.

Treeskier
12-22-2011, 11:10 PM
Just lovely. Went to ride my bike and saw the daffodils where coming out in the garden by the back garage. The first day of Winter :(

gostan
12-23-2011, 04:24 AM
Just lovely. Went to ride my bike and saw the daffodils where coming out in the garden by the back garage. The first day of Winter :(No snow guns down there in Framingham? Maybe, Santa will surprise you. Merry Warm Christmas. Think snow!