PDA

View Full Version : Moose!!!!

Hawk
12-10-2011, 08:36 AM
Howie!!!! I forgot to mention that yesterday we were sking down from the top and had a big surprise. We were at the bottom of upper jester coming around the last sharp turn and there it was. A HUGE moose with an enormous rack.........of atlers cam out of the woods on the right side of the trail and crossed right above the terrain park on Allyns traverse. It stopped for a moment and then hustled off down lower jester. We instantly thought of you. My wife said quick take a picture for Howie. I was not that quick. ;-)

HowieT2
12-10-2011, 05:18 PM
Howie!!!! I forgot to mention that yesterday we were sking down from the top and had a big surprise. We were at the bottom of upper jester coming around the last sharp turn and there it was. A HUGE moose with an enormous rack.........of atlers cam out of the woods on the right side of the trail and crossed right above the terrain park on Allyns traverse. It stopped for a moment and then hustled off down lower jester. We instantly thought of you. My wife said quick take a picture for Howie. I was not that quick. ;-)

thanks for the recon. this is the season. i can feel it.