PDA

View Full Version : New trail info or summer maintenance updates

itsallaboutpow
10-20-2011, 12:51 PM
It seems like there are some new "woods", at least new stuff showing up on trail map this year. Whats new .. hikers, Mountain Ops .. Win .. is there anyone who
would like to comment ? I would also be very interested to hear if there was any summer trail maintenance done .. specifically stumps getting cut down so they
no longer act as punji sticks :-(

Here's to another epic La Nina winter !!!

HowieT2
10-21-2011, 05:40 AM
Where do you see this?

itsallaboutpow
10-21-2011, 07:32 AM
Where do you see this?

Maybe its my lack of not looking at Trail maps .. but isn't MooseRunWoods and EllensWoods new to the map ?

vonski
10-21-2011, 07:52 AM
Nope skied those many times last year. They were marked last year!

Brew Ski
10-21-2011, 02:44 PM
R U kidding me? There is a map? of trails? ;-)
All that exploring and I could've checked it all out while drinking a beer with Hawk in the pub!

Should we tell itsallaboutpow that there are a whole bunch of wooded trails not on the map? Only can find them by exploring, or getting Treeskier liquored up in the pub and getting him to tell you.

HowieT2
10-21-2011, 02:52 PM
All that exploring and I could've checked it all out while drinking a beer with Hawk in the pub!

Should we tell itsallaboutpow that there are a whole bunch of wooded trails not on the map? Only can find them by exploring, or getting Treeskier liquored up in the pub and getting him to tell you.

That's frowned upon.

Brew Ski
10-21-2011, 06:12 PM
That's frowned upon.

Getting Treeskier liquored up is frowned upon?
Or actually using a trail map?
:-)

Hawk
10-22-2011, 08:40 AM

Actually he is getting wiley in his old age and you have to buy him a beer or two and then he will only let you follow him. Maybe. LOL.

JK about the old age thing Tree.
Explorations went extremely well this summer as I have turned my attentions to lesser known areas and so call myths. ;-)

itsallaboutpow
10-22-2011, 08:57 AM
Actually he is getting wiley in his old age and you have to buy him a beer or two and then he will only let you follow him. Maybe. LOL.

JK about the old age thing Tree.
Explorations went extremely well this summer as I have turned my attentions to lesser known areas and so call myths. ;-)

Hawk .. now thats what I'm talking about .. you show me yours and I'll show you mine :-) ..

Treeskier
10-22-2011, 12:02 PM
No beer for me....Help the community and I may let you follow.