PDA

View Full Version : 2011/2012 Pass Prices are out and on sale

sgottmann
03-16-2011, 11:04 AM
$1049.00 for all mountain 7. Time to refer some friends to get the price down (100.00 gift cards).
:lol:

win
03-16-2011, 11:17 AM
That is a great plan.

sgottmann
03-16-2011, 06:40 PM
That is a great plan.

working on two transfers from Gore Mountain. They have heard great things about the Blazer program and want to enroll the kids.

summitchallenger
03-16-2011, 08:30 PM
Before the complaints come rolling in, which I am sure they will, the pass price in 2009 and 2010 was $999. This is only $50 more and we have two new lodges to boot.

Hawk
03-17-2011, 06:57 AM
The $50 increase was expected, at least by me. Not that big a deal considering. Now the gas price increase this year is an other story. A $40 tank of gas is now a $50 tank of gas. :roll:

Huge debate over at Sunday River. The Senior Pass that Boyne offers went up $200!!! Many are calling it discrimination on the elderly. :wink: Their all mountain Gold went $50 also to $949.

Brew Ski
03-17-2011, 12:41 PM
Not only two new lodges but better snowmaking! One of the snowmakers told me they blew more snow than ever before! I'll pay the $50 for the improved snow making.

Just don't raise the price of beer!!!!!!!

Treeskier
03-17-2011, 02:10 PM
I see in the calendar there is events up into Easter, April 26th. Plus a Spring pass. With all the traffic of new guest and that added revenue, I can only hope they stay open into May.

beelze
03-17-2011, 03:42 PM
I see that SB has matched the Kmart price for the full pass. However, on the mid week pass Kmart is $429 vs SB at $499 and Kmart has two less days blacked out. Perhaps some adjustment can still be made (as was done a few years back).

Hawk
03-17-2011, 04:09 PM
Not only two new lodges but better snowmaking! One of the snowmakers told me they blew more snow than ever before! I'll pay the $50 for the improved snow making.

Just don't raise the price of beer!!!!!!!

Snowmaking???? Please! and especially from you. :roll: When do you ever ski on a trail with snowmaking. :wink:

HowieT2
03-17-2011, 07:33 PM
no doubt they blew more snow. i dont ever remember seeing so much made on sunrise in particular, and it has skied great. same goes for moonshine. is that due to increased effort/money or the improvements made last summer, or both? whatever the answer, no complaints.

Brew Ski
03-18-2011, 07:28 AM
Hawk, I appreciate the extra snowmaking because more people show up to ski the snowmaking trails. That keeps the cost of beer low for me and keeps people out of my (OK, our) woods and outback lines. I see it as a win-win (and Win) scenario. The mountain profits from more happy skier visits, we get more mountain to ski. ...and PBR stays at <$3 a tall boy! :P

Now if the town can just repair the access road from the snowmaking line upgrade construction next year will be smooth as butter! roads and trails.

win
03-19-2011, 02:20 PM
Remember that try as we might some snow does blow into the trees!

Treeskier
03-19-2011, 08:22 PM
YAH! More snow in the trees the better!

Hardbooter
03-21-2011, 12:01 PM
...and PBR stays at <$3 a tall boy!

Wait... PBR?

Don't they have laws against PBR in VT?

Brew Ski
03-21-2011, 01:06 PM
"Wait... PBR?

Don't they have laws against PBR in VT? "

Um,...what else are you supposed to drink in the woods? Nothing fancy is acceptable!

Hawk
03-21-2011, 01:37 PM
"Wait... PBR?

Don't they have laws against PBR in VT? "

Um,...what else are you supposed to drink in the woods? Nothing fancy is acceptable!

I would drink Miller High Life before I would drink PBR. Actually I used to drink the Fosters oil cans when I used to carry. :wink:

Brew Ski
03-21-2011, 01:44 PM
Foster Oil cans? Are you nuts? Those things are so heavy you could throw your back out! Forget skiing bumps with that kind of counter weight. Have flask will travel.

Besides, PBR is one of the retro series in the CRP. How can you say your old school if you don't drink the retro fashion stuff? Daffys, spread eagles, back scratchers and PBR (the "new" red white and blue). And they come at 16 oz. A pint. A pound. Something feels right about that.

Can't wait for more goggle tan this weekend! With the coming snow, everything should ski fabulous!

smootharc
03-21-2011, 04:51 PM
Am I missing it ? Can't seem to find on website.

Brew Ski
03-21-2011, 05:32 PM
Settle down Smooth Arc, it is still snowing!!!

I think you can add the summer fun at any point in the summer. Key there, is summer. Right now, ski season!!! Go ski.

smootharc
03-22-2011, 09:06 AM
Settle down Smooth Arc, it is still snowing!!!

I think you can add the summer fun at any point in the summer. Key there, is summer. Right now, ski season!!! Go ski.

...are still sharp, and all skis are waxed and ready to go, Sir Brew. I hope me and my boys will see you up for some post-lift spin hiking on Steins well into May...just like last year. We tried to squeeze every last turn out of 09-10, and we're planning on the same this season.

That being said, there are parental plotting and planning things that are best mapped out earlier rather than later, therefore my query. Jumping the gun beats hearing "Sorry...camp is full that week". It's known as "The Seven P's".....aka "Prior Planning Prevents P*ss Poor Parental Performance".

There's no way I'm going to miss out on having my precious boy's young, impressionable minds warped silly by the likes of Professor's Digster, Atkinson, and Egan Brutha. We hose 'em off outside before they are allowed to reenter the family sphere....

Hawk
03-22-2011, 05:18 PM
Brew you should grab your Aviator buds and come to SR for Bust -n- Burn in 2 weeks. I hate being the only one from the Bush to represent. I took some serious flack last year but managed to come in above all my SR friends. Huge turn outs from Kton, Loon, Loaf and Waterville. I would love to see the Bush show it's stuff. :wink: