PDA

View Full Version : Snowing/Webcam

vonski
02-18-2011, 11:52 PM
The webcam kicks ass! I decided to drive up Sat am figuring no need to get out early tomorrow on the bullet proof! So, I check the webcam and I could not actually see the snowflakes, but the sidewalk is covered. Someone needs to turn the heaters on! And hopefully the groomers can work it in and the troughs can be filled elsewhere! Just the stoke I needed to go to bed now with a motivated drive in the am!

muddy_hollow
02-19-2011, 07:00 AM
Just got back from walking the dog and it's snowing like crazy out there. Just a dusting so far, but it's definitely coming in. The big challenge today will be the wind..... sounded like a freight train going by the condo last night. Looking outside, it looks and sounds pretty gusty.

It might just be here...I'm sure it's blue skies and sun in the east valley. :shock:

HowieT2
02-19-2011, 05:30 PM
still blowing with some light snow mixed in. really impossible to quantify but gun to my head i'd say 2" at the base.

vonski
02-19-2011, 09:27 PM
Interesting after noon of skiing! The expected places are slick, the sides with the new snow and wind were better. The troughs began to fill. The lower pitch stuff like Brambles skied better than one could have expected. My pole still disappeared in the snowpack in the woods when i peaked in. Actually really no worse than the moguls on the trails. Edgeable. Enjoying the Eastern toughness. :D