PDA

View Full Version : Jr. Castlerock Challenge

sgottmann
02-07-2011, 08:59 PM
What's the scoop on this event? Same format and course as Castlerock Extreme?

Thanks

atkinson
02-09-2011, 01:47 PM
Similar. Due to numbers, we may shorten the course a little, cutting out the flatter section at the bottom. We have 100 kids signed up and only the top five in each category with be allowed to compete in the full event.

We may also cut out the timing for both events. The winners have always been determined by their air, turns and line choices. Time has never been a deciding factor and it complicates the event a lot.

Liftline is in PRIME condition.

Come and get it!

win
02-09-2011, 04:10 PM
WE are full. Come out and watch the kids!

sgottmann
02-09-2011, 06:26 PM
Similar. Due to numbers, we may shorten the course a little, cutting out the flatter section at the bottom. We have 100 kids signed up and only the top five in each category with be allowed to compete in the full event.

We may also cut out the timing for both events. The winners have always been determined by their air, turns and line choices. Time has never been a deciding factor and it complicates the event a lot.

Liftline is in PRIME condition.

Come and get it!

Thanks for the info. Sounds good to me. That is a lot of kids!!!

HowieT2
02-15-2011, 12:50 PM
Great event. Thanks to all. Hopinng the conditions will be as good for the big show.

atkinson
02-16-2011, 08:21 AM
Here is some fresh video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODtrC_741rE) from the event. Check out sugarbush.com for lots of competitor photos too!

John

HowieT2
02-16-2011, 12:27 PM
Here is some fresh video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODtrC_741rE) from the event. Check out sugarbush.com for lots of competitor photos too!

John

Thanks for the shout out to my little girl. I probably should stop referring to her like that since she's a better skier than I am.

atkinson
02-16-2011, 12:54 PM
Howie,

I am glad you are able to finally admit what everyone already knew. Lila rips!

John

HowieT2
02-16-2011, 01:25 PM
Howie,

I am glad you are able to finally admit what everyone already knew. Lila rips!

John

Let's keep it between us. Her head is getting a little bloated.