PDA

View Full Version : National Brotherhood of Skiers

madhavok
02-05-2011, 08:07 AM
Sugarbush might welcome you, but after a reckless member of the Philadelphia ski club took out my wife yesterday, tweaking her knee and wrist, please stay away from my family.

Thank You.

Phil McSquinty
02-05-2011, 11:18 PM
So you're blaming the Brotherhood, people from Philadelphia, maybe all tourists ? I've skied with the Brotherhood many times over many years at many places, a nicer group of people you'll never meet. Perhaps you should blame the person who was reckless, and not generalize about groups of people. I welcome visiting ski clubs and groups and the dreaded "tourists" so many locals complain about. Without them ski resorts like Sugarbush would not exist. I too was once hit and injured by a reckless skier. It certainly wasn't the ski resorts fault, or the ski club he came with, or anyone other than that reckless person.

madhavok
02-06-2011, 07:37 AM
I'm sorry when you ski with a group and advertise your group ad nauseum with uniforms, not only do you represent the group but your actions reflect upon them. Nicer group of people you say? How about if any one of them offered an apology, let alone the responsible party. No we give lame excuses when the reality is you don't watch where you ski, or the only people you lookout for are your club members. Personally I find it ridiculous that someone would turn right into a downhill skier and then instead of turning away, drop to their ass so they lower their center of gravity and take the innocent party out at the feet. Maybe you would feel different if it was your family member. Hey why don't you think about while we are skiing 10" of pow today, and my wife resting at home.

Tin Woodsman
02-06-2011, 02:26 PM
I'm locking this nonsense.

Madhavok has already proven multiple times that his posts aren't worth paying attention to. This is simply another example.