PDA

View Full Version : Powder flu

Hardbooter
01-31-2011, 09:27 AM
Dear boss,

I'm feeling a little under the weather. I've got an itch in my throat. I might need to take Wednesday off.

Hawk
01-31-2011, 09:36 AM
I would say Thursday would be the day or maybe even Friday depending on the wind.

Treeskier
01-31-2011, 09:45 AM
Or all of the above. Wed. no wind.

Hardbooter
01-31-2011, 09:46 AM
I think driving on wednesday looks like a bad idea but you're right, the wind might make trouble on Wednesday. We need more surface lifts.

Hawk
01-31-2011, 09:49 AM
I like Tree's Idea. Man I am already psyched. Lot's of exporing this weekend. :wink:

Brew Ski
01-31-2011, 09:55 AM
I'd guess that would be the right call. Put your place holder in now.

I'll be on my way to Utah, else I'd have already made the reservation!

shadyjay
01-31-2011, 06:06 PM
Dear boss,

I'm feeling a little under the weather. I've got an itch in my throat. I might need to take Wednesday off.

Unfortunately, if I call out and I come to ride, my boss will catch me and put me to work. But it works out anyway, since my weekends are Wednesday-Thursday.

:)

HowieT2
01-31-2011, 06:11 PM
I can't take the kids out of school again, unfortunately. But I would think thursday or friday will be the better days.

Hardbooter
01-31-2011, 06:11 PM
Unfortunately, if I call out and I come to ride, my boss will catch me and put me to work.
That's why you need the plastic nose, glasses and the stick-on beard.

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/woody-allen-in-bananas.jpg

shadyjay
01-31-2011, 06:57 PM
Nah, that'd never work! One look at my pass and bam!

Plus, the snow reporter shot a video of me in my "incognito" look. I can run, but I can't hide!

Earlier in January, storms occured Tuesday night into Wednesday, giving me a sweet day on my "Saturday". Looks like it'll keep on going for at least another week!

atkinson
01-31-2011, 08:08 PM
Nice rationalization Howie! Everybody knows storm skiing is the best. Besides, if you can't take them out of school, what good do Thursday and Friday do for you?

Don't worry, we will make at least one turn in your honor.

John

p.s. Cabin Cat is running Wednesday and Thursday for those who want the extra boost of adrenaline and endorphins. Mmmm.

Hardbooter
02-01-2011, 10:36 AM
Dear boss,

I'm feeling sicker. I don't think I'll be able to make it Thursday either. I'm feeling a little under the weather. Actually, I'm a lot under the weather but I hope to be on top of it soon.

gostan
02-01-2011, 12:14 PM
Dear boss,

I'm feeling sicker. I don't think I'll be able to make it Thursday either. I'm feeling a little under the weather. Actually, I'm a lot under the weather but I hope to be on top of it soon.Hopefully, your broken binding is no longer under the weather!