PDA

View Full Version : 1/21 Storm Observations

Hawk
01-21-2011, 08:00 AM
Mountain is saying 1-2 this morning. The web cam is showing moderate snow and the forecast is looking good for squalls into Saturday. On my way up at noon. Let us know how it was today guys.

PS - Look at the long range next week. Could be the last piece of the puzzle for full on mentalness.

noski
01-21-2011, 08:06 AM
Sort of a ho-hum event. Beats the alternative, though. Tune in Tues/Weds.....

If you are hitting the slopes Sun/Mon DRESS WARMLY.

smootharc
01-21-2011, 08:08 AM
but your weather obsessiveness is approaching a Hannibal Lecter-ian levels. Step away from the Chianti and fava beans, Dude. You're gonna scare the Micro Bears ! If you start naming Nor'Easters things like "Clarice" then I'm switching to Stratton...

Smootharc

P.S. I like the way you think ! :wink:

Hawk
01-21-2011, 08:18 AM
LOL......That is a North Shore of Boston term that we use. When something is approching the epic status we say that it is "F-in Mental". :wink:

Brew Ski
01-21-2011, 09:24 AM
I thought it was to many trauma to the head from skiing and biking.
A North Shore term...OK, makes sense.

Ski you in the woods, Hawk. Stay out of my stashes! :twisted:

Hawk
01-21-2011, 09:35 AM
I thought it was to many trauma to the head from skiing and biking.
A North Shore term...OK, makes sense.

Ski you in the woods, Hawk. Stay out of my stashes! :twisted:

Right! :roll: I don't have to worry. You will be to busy with your Adult Ski Learning Program anyway. :wink:

See you out there. Pinetree tonight for a cocktail?

Brew Ski
01-21-2011, 12:39 PM
Cocktails somewhere. Guests are in town but not staying with us. I'll push for the Pinetree. I haven't been there yet, this year.

In adult lessons, I can almost make french fries, but my love of pizza is killing my progression! They tell me it is all in my head!