PDA

View Full Version : Game time

slaw
01-11-2011, 08:13 AM
Where do you guys think the best place at the Mountian to watch the game Sunday will be? CRP will be fun but packed yes? Timbers good. Pine Inn have TV's? What is the current prognosis on Castlerock? If we get a foot out of tomorrow storm good to go yes? Time to Burn!

Crocker
01-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Castlerock's televisions are now wired through the sound system--with Sunday's game in mind! We're planning on having a great time up there!

teleo
01-11-2011, 08:59 AM
Pine Tree Pub in SB village has a big projection TV to go along with a couple smaller ones. Was there last Sat. Place was crowded. Menu is a little small with pizza, burgers, some apps and kids stuff, but the burgers were good.

slaw
01-11-2011, 09:51 AM
ski/brew/game/apps. Not asking for much. Sounds good to me. thanks.

HowieT2
01-11-2011, 11:59 AM
how thoughtful it is for the nfl to schedule this game at 4:30 for us. should be a good day.

Fourwide
01-11-2011, 12:53 PM
Do I sense that Pats' fans are already punching their tickets to the AFC championship game???

gostan
01-11-2011, 01:49 PM
Do I sense that Pats' fans are already punching their tickets to the AFC championship game???Absolutely Not! I expect that the Jets will come to play and will try to grind it out on the ground against a Patriots team that is a bit banged up on the defensive line. The victorious team will be whichever team fails to turn the ball over.

And, if the Pats beat the Jets, I know that beating either the Ravens or the Steelers will be even more difficult than sending the Jets back to look at Rex Ryans' wife's feet for the winter. :twisted: