PDA

View Full Version : The White Horse Inn

summitchallenger
12-26-2010, 07:56 PM
Anyone stayed there? Is it still open? The Mrs. and I are thinking of doing NYE again in the Valley but rooms are scarce this late in the game......

ski_resort_observer
12-26-2010, 10:40 PM
I think(?) it was sold a couple of months but it appears to be open as here is their availibility from their website.
http://ao4.availabilityonline.com/availtable.php?un=whitehorse&yearselect=2010&monthselect=12&dayselect=26&assocID=32

It's a basic old style Vermont country inn, nothing fancy, no tv in the rooms. Includes breakfast. They do bus tour business so several rooms have bunkbeds. If ya skiing Mellon or LP it's very convenient as you just walk over to the Mellon entrance and jump on the MadBus if you don't want to drive. Noski is probably resting after a steller singing performance with her ladies in the shop today so hopefully she can give you some more insight tomorrow or you can call her at the chamber.

noski
12-27-2010, 08:42 AM
Actually, Brenda and Todd have owned the inn for a few years (and still do). The property underwent a significant upgrade since they bought it. I think you will be comfortable there.

summitchallenger
12-27-2010, 09:34 AM
Thanks folks!