PDA

View Full Version : North

Last Tracks
12-16-2010, 06:10 AM
can we get a little sneak preview of what will be open tomorrow? Will Sunny D open this weekend? Thanks.

vonski
12-16-2010, 07:06 AM
I would not count on Sunny D, Have not seen any snowmaking there yet!

win
12-16-2010, 09:43 AM
17 trails including rim run, elbow, looking good, fis, bravo, exterminator, cruiser, mainstream and straight shot. Early runs will be the ones to have. I have an morning meeting in Montpelier, so I will leave the fun to all of you. Total trail count tomorrow will be 41 and we will be moving snowmaking at LP to Snowball and Spring Fling during the day.

summitchallenger
12-16-2010, 10:02 AM
See you tomorrow morning! Be there or be square! :wink:

pure
12-17-2010, 12:43 PM
North was FUN today. The first run on Cliffs was beautiful, light fluffy and about a foot deep! Let's hope the storm Sunday plays out for us!

Brew Ski
12-17-2010, 05:38 PM
The first day at North is always a great day. Great cover, good powder. Saw lots of the "usuals" which made the day better.

Had a couple runs with "gone. skiing and Barkbiter". Sure was good to hear from them again. They packed some glades for us, so a thank you is in order.

Sure miss those guys here.

What a great start to the season. 007 had a beer with m ein the pub at the end of the day. We both thought the upper mountain was in terrific form. So was "Notorious" actually as he went zipping by our group.

Happy new ski season everyone.

summitchallenger
12-17-2010, 06:23 PM
Amazing day. I got first chair and first tracks on Cruiser (buried in about 10 inches of pow) AND on Bravo. The snow was easily knee deep and blower. Wow. Hit Exterminator, FIS, Elbow, Cruiser, Cliffs, Hammerhead, etc. Cliffs and Hammerhead were great...but bring the rock skis. Mine are going to need some TLC this weekend. Pics coming soon.